Taking your girl to the clubs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
I completely agree with Steve. I would like to know what you girls feel when the guy who is with you, at the time when you go to bar, suddenly starts talking to another hot chick as in he is hitting on her and well... you are feeling ignored. Pfft yeah take the morals and walk away in sadness aye? Or to fight back to get him? Yeah like you said. It's okay if he does that yeah? Fine...

As one of these "girls" mentioned above, I'll say for the record that if I'm out with a guy and some other guy comes over and tries to hit on me I wouldn't be encouraging him along. Now as a rule, I don't like to be rude to anyone, but I definitely would brush him off. IMO, it'd be disrespectful of me to my boyfriend to flirt outrageously with a stranger, just as I'd be ******* rip-honeysuckle pissed if my guy was encouraging some some chick who was hitting on him while I was right there.

The fact that everyone is out in a bar drinking changes response and reaction though, like it or not. Generally, the more people drink, the flirtier they can get and the worse their judgment gets. If I were so drunk that I was behaving inappropriately, that's a sign that we need to go home. Really.

Of course I don't drink like that out in public anymore. Not in like 15 years, so it's a moot point. :p

And to the other poster who said that all women like having guys fight over them? Not so. Neither do all guys like having women fighting over them.
Yeah, some drama whores dig it but because they're narcissists, but that's not the whole population.

Now I would think that any of us would want our partner to stand up for us, have our back, but that boils down to respecting one another, which ought to be a mutual thing. It doesn't mean clocking some guy on the jaw or pulling some chick's hair out by the roots.

cheaptrickfan said:
It doesn't mean clocking some guy on the jaw or pulling some chick's hair out by the roots.

Haha...I dialed back my response a bit in an earlier post, but I'll just say it again for the record....I'd at least try to resolve the situation peacefully first, I wouldn't just charge out of the gate swinging. It just happens to be in my experience that when some jackass hits on your girl and you politely tell him to back off, he's gonna be obstinate and try to start honeysuckle. *shrug* If there's a way to get out of it peacefully, then I would.

Anyway, maybe if you're worried about your girl flirting around in a bar, then you should find a girl who won't do that when she's drunk. Or maybe one who doesn't drink at all. There's no point in putting up with that the rest of your life if it bugs you that much....even if you "love" the girl.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Anyway, maybe if you're worried about your girl flirting around in a bar, then you should find a girl who won't do that when she's drunk. Or maybe one who doesn't drink at all.

I'm not crazy about people who make a habit out of getting drunk, honeysuckle faced, ripped or whatever. I don't like ******** either for that matter. You can spot them a mile away. Punch first, ask questions later BJD :p

What CTF said, that's exactly my view on it and I would love to settle things peacefully if my sudden reflex action kinda anger doesnt show up (I hate when it happens though lol and it's been very very less compared to old times so I hope on a peaceful end of the day lol)

cheaptrickfan said:
The fact that everyone is out in a bar drinking changes response and reaction though, like it or not. Generally, the more people drink, the flirtier they can get and the worse their judgment gets. If I were so drunk that I was behaving inappropriately, that's a sign that we need to go home. Really.

Take me home with ya...really:D

We all know why guys buy women drinks all night long.

hahahahaaaa...
waring for that guys, don't get in the middle of a cat fight. You'll get it from the front and back.lol
Chelle didn't pulled hair...she'll clock the bitchs's lights out.
I got up the next morning with fucken knotts on the back of my head...cuz me wife be throwning wild punches with a fucken diamond ring on her knuckle.hahahaaaa
and I had **** scrathes in the front becuase the other ***** had nails...lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Take me home with ya...really:D

Nice try, LC. :p

lol...the easiest way to sweep a drunked guy off of his feet is to sweep his feet, darl'in. At least that's the way i do it.
once he lands on his ass....I be kicking the basturd in the fucken face with my combat boots :p

Ah, if the roles were reversed... I would just leave. My fella arrived with me, and now he's talking to another girl and I'm feeling ignored? Bye bye! I can feel lonely by myself.

Anonymouse said:
Maybe in your weird fantasy-fights you can handle one person, but nobody fights consciously. It's all raaaaaage, you'll get swarmed by a bunch of sweaty guys all ragin' out just as hard.

Haha fantasy fights? :p Noooo you're talking about brawling. Club-hounds brawl, they don't fight. Not all fights are about unbridled rage. There have been a few times when I've conked out a bigger dude than me simply because he just exploded at me and fought like a blind retawd. That's one reason I'm an advoicate for wrestling in high school...it teaches guys to think while they're struggling with someone, so maybe in the future they'll be able to think on their feet.

All this is aside the point, though...because I'm not exactly a club dude. Don't like them, never go to them, never plan to again....unless it's guy night and we're all smashed or something. Then I might accidentally tag along.

But no, no clubs for me. I'd just rather stay home and play strip-scrabble or something.

----Steve

Hmmm..

Strip Trivial Pursuit
Strip Yahtzee
Strip Poker (or other card game)

Everything is more fun without clothing!

mintymint said:
I prefer strip Boggle. More shaking involved :D

Haha amazing. Boggle is brilliant! I used to have a record for beating everyone I played when I was younger....what a nerd I must be! Though unfortunately I wasn't that intelligent to suggest it be strip boggle. Gah!!! :(

Latest posts

Back