talking 2 an idiot

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that a stubborn person is an idiot. Its very hard to get a point accross to them. Of course I would be pissed but still friends because good friend should stick together. But I would be careful because idiocity can be contageous.

Well... I have to admit that one of my greater faults is that I am biased against stupid people... I see a stupid person and I just assume that they are stupid. lol.
But seriously, I am not friends with downright stupid people. Some of my friends are unbelievably innocent and naive, but they aren't stupid. I can't handle being around stupid people, they piss me off. I try to be more tolerant, but I can't help it.

I know I often feel anger and hateful towards stupid people, I know I should try and be more tolerant. I mean no one is tottally stupid, a lot of people are just very blonde and disty or have stupid moments when your brain can't seem to get things to conncet which we've all had that problem.

But Is it someones fault for being an idiot? a lot of times I forget to put the I in and i spell it idot, then i look lik an idot, hehe

I mean some people are REALLY REALLY stupid at geography, whenever i go somewhere out of the Florida or in the south Applilation people are really stupid and I tell them I'm from Iowa and they have no idea that is they're like is that near the pacific, do you guys have mountains? And I'm like no of course not we aren't even near the ocean or the mountains.

And when britiney spears said, yes I go to many overseas places like canada.

hello would it kill you guys to look at an atlas, well I guess they're all too busy shopping and sunbathing.

Some forms of idoicy can be cured by reading a book or basic school, some forms may be another story.

and Yayy! for passive agressiveness the only form of agression I'm not way to much of a chicken or have a lack of backbone to perform.

My favorite is mean sarcastic jokes that have a hint of not being entirely sarcastic

but ya I feel to guilty if i snub someone for being an idiot, so I ussally try to at least act interested and humor them. But I think having a kind heart is more important than brains beauty or talent, through we all want the later.

jales said:
don't have any idiot friends.. but i have this one friend who is so hard to talk to. She misinterprets EVERYTHING you say to her.. n takes in in a negative way. If you say, you can't go to the movies tonight because you have no money, she will say 'you aren't going because you are avoiding me.'. And that's just simple stuff having a conversation with her .. is like talking to someone who speaks another language .. cause she always says that you said stuff that you didn't. Then when you say you never said that she says you implied it... if you ask how she'll tell you you implied it by saying something which didn't mean what she got from it at all.
and she's just difficult... really difficult.. lol how i deal with it is.. we argue everytime we speak.. but we still speak =)

nah dont feel bad if you think the person is an idiot.. i think idiots are kool, i would imagine the conversations would have a lot of laughter in em ..

lol n by the way guys.. it's prolly bout me :/

That sounds rough. Ever stick your hands to your head to pull out your hair and just scream in front of her?

Bluerose said:
I think someone who think a friend is a idiot is not a very nice person! I would be friends with her anyway regardless b/c as long as she's a nice person. I rather deal with idiots then nasty people, because in my opinion nasty people are idiots!!

Hmmmm, how nasty is nasty? What exactly is nasty?

Wow, you guys are so tolerant!

And I am the idiot!

Latest posts

Back