tattoo ideas please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
i'm wanting a tattoo, but idk what :S

i've thought about gettign Van Hooligan X in an awesome font style on the back of my neck
or
INSANITY spelt onto my fingers from left to right
or
a phoenix like my avi or chat phoenix on my forearm

i honestly can't decide :S so what do you guys think i should get :S any of those or can u suggest a badass tat you'd think i'd like:)

My only advice is to get something that has a deep personal meaning for you. Don't get anything just because you think it's cool.

Van Hooligan X said:
Jesse said:
My only advice is to get something that has a deep personal meaning for you. Don't get anything just because you think it's cool.

good advice bud:)

my suggestions all mean something to me lol

and nice punny, nice :cool:

Thank you Vanny, thank you :cool: lol

I forgot to say the VHX on your neck would look awesome (Y) but it'll be very painful :p

A " Kick Me" in bold red letters on the back of your neck :p

Or a Bleeding Heart with a Dagger in it on your upper arms where the sleeve gose...lol

ya i'd say either get the phonex avatar cause it's awesome

or van hoolagan x would be cool

when i get some money maybe i'll get evanescence fan91 on my back

we could start a cult tattoo fad here or something

:D

like maybe we could get like ALL.com on our wrists

:p

"Van Hooligan X" in the form of a Phoenix, or incorporated in the out-spread wings, on your upper back?

Van is the Phoenix, the Phoenix IS van! :D

Its also a very hope-inspiring image/concept, the phoenix rising from its ashes. When one thing ends in life, another thing begins. When you fall, you get up again. You are reborn from the ashes.

Well, I'mma get this later on but I don't reall care if someone else takes it, seeing as I'm probably never going to see you. I want to get a cross over my back, with the top of it on my neck. Now each 'end' of the arms on the cross is a big rose, and int he midd of the cross will be a nice skull.

I'm going to be getting my family crest tattooed on my left arm for my birthday coming up soon. My family originated from Germany. It will be a reminder for me about what I'm fighting for. When I get down, that will help me to persevere in times of turmoil. My family was a tough family. Maybe you could do something similiar ?

Be careful about getting tatoo's on your fingers, you'll find it hard to get a job in customer service or in the corporate areas. Get one where it can be hidden by clothing.

Latest posts

Back