Tell me about yourself.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wah said:
Bluey said:
wah said:
Racked with guilt.

Not surprised :eek: Why??

Why not surprised? :rolleyes:

It was kinder my attempt at a bad joke
angry_shock.jpg
Bad bluey bad blue....

I was a wondering why you are Racked with guilt though--->?

wah said:
Hijacc said:
That must be a big toilet <.<

There are big toilettes?

Actually I told your toilet joke to my mum and dad. They thought it was quite funny.

On the guilt thing. I think we all have done things in the past that we maybe should have not. And I am a great belaver in its better to regret the things you have done then the things you have not done. But I do think its just as impotent to be able to forgive our self as it is to forgive others that have hurt us as well. I think only after we have done that then can we move on.

Bluey said:
wah said:
Hijacc said:
That must be a big toilet <.<

There are big toilettes?

Actually I told your toilet joke to my mum and dad. They thought it was quite funny.

What joke? God, what does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here?

:D

On the guilt thing. I think we all have done things in the past that we maybe should have not. And I am a great belaver in its better to regret the things you have done then the things you have not done.

I agree, but only if it the other side wasn't any way affected by our negative actions that might turn out useful.

Sometimes in the long run inactivity will yield much less damage than risky actions that might turn out useful.

But I do think its just as impotent to be able to forgive our self as it is to forgive others that have hurt us as well.

Impotence -> guilt ... Wow, and I always thought it was just frustration.

lol, I agree with you in that I would not do anything to hurt someone. Well-I have never delebrately gone out of my way to hurt someone.

wah said:
Impotence -> guilt ... Wow, and I always thought it was just frustration.

I suppose it sometimes is frustrating when you feel guilty about something. I mean a lot of the time there is not much you can do about the feeling. Sept learn from your mistakes. The point am making is if you have done an injustice to someone, Then what is the point of spending what sometimes can be years of feeling guilty for something you can not change or undo. Your not going to be helping them or yourself by feeling guilty.

Honest, chatty, confused and hungry (for now, I am waiting for my food =P)

Latest posts

Back