Tell Your Life Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sibling rivalry sucks, that's all I can say. =/ Sorry you had to go through that.

Well I've read through the whole thread. Interesting sad stories were surely told here, I've learned quite a bit.

GophiaGrace, thanks to you I now know the name of affliction that either spiced or poisoned my lonesome childhood and my adult personality.

You know, I think it's rather silly to be afraid to post your life story, so my respect goes to those who did it, and my encouragement to those who have yet to share.

I for one know for certain that sharing does help immensely. At least it helps me, that is. Hope it helped you too.

Sometimes you cannot keep things sorted out in your head without letting them out of your brain-box.
Like when I try to get some sleep and after few hours of randomly turning in bed which is triggered by endless paranoid thoughts... Familiar feeling eh? So I give up on trying to sleep and shout "fresia!" out loud or something like that. But there's no one to hear. And that's one of the most depressing feelings to me. A feeling that you're in pain and no one is close enough to care or even notice.

Here's when I desperately seek out attention and eventually when I'm sharing, I'd like to think I've grown a little bit wiser and peaceful. Even though when I do reach condition when I'm comfortable with telling a story or posting anything really, my brain is utter chaos by that point.

Also, there's no need to be paranoid about the Internet. Are you afraid to be harassed or made fun of? I've no such fears even when I tell honeysuckle 'normal' people should keep to themselves. There are much more respectable reasons to fear in real life. E-bullies should be ignored, they aren't usually inventive enough to find a way to harm a hardened person such as you. Comforting feeling of knowing that someone has took his\her time to read through the short version of your life, had some thoughts about you, or even provided feedback and support is worth the effort of overcoming the 'barrier' which is merely a discomfort when you're getting something personal off your chest. And this discomfort is formed out of wrong-doings people did to you using your sacred revelations. Children are honest and sincere. We gain the 'barrier' on the way through life. fresia those motherfuckers who try to harm you, you're invincible tower made of steel as long as you ignore them. There are people who'd love you no matter what you say, think or been through. And those who are jealous, cruel and mean to you don't matter in the slightest. That's what I've come to know.

It was helpful for me to read over everything you posted so far. I'm following this thread, please don't let it die, like it often seems to happen after I post stuff.

I've got this nasty phobia of being thread-killer. I hope I don't look weird or fake, ****! this internet-self-conciousness is really getting me. I'd hate to be the one who completely destroys this thread. I've problems I know.​

MM: do you mean maladaptive daydreaming when you say "affliction that spiced or poisoned your child/adulthood?

SophiaGrace said:
MM: do you mean maladaptive daydreaming when you say "affliction that spiced or poisoned your child/adulthood?
Yes. The MD especially in teenage years got so intense I even was confusing it with some kind of madness. Had pretty much real sensations while maladaptively daydreaming. Now I either don't or don't notice. It's hard to tell.

The reason I was uneasy about posting my life story is because I did think that some people might poke fun at it or something along those lines. Also, I don't really feel comfortable with people knowing a lot about me.

Sterling said:
The reason I was uneasy about posting my life story is because I did think that some people might poke fun at it or something along those lines. Also, I don't really feel comfortable with people knowing a lot about me.

I've yet to see someone's story being made fun of here. That's why I instantly liked this place. And of course your discomfort with sharing is understandable. The world can be cruel and unforgiving. The less is known about you the less can be used against you, right? That's why they use nicknames. I just think some people need to vent out to feel better and nothing major-bad can happen because of it. People tend to overact. Like a teenage girl in front of the mirror. 'OMG a pimple! My life is ruined!'

Please forgive me, I'm full of honeysuckle or it seems so to me. I'll ******* 'post reply' nonetheless, just because. And then be nervous about killing the thread. Heh.

MM, don't worry about killing this thread, you're definitely not doing that. You're making it even better. And I like how you write.

Woah, I totally wasn't expecting that. Not used to receive positive replies. But enough about me, please, it's strange. But thanks.

I'd post life story too to encourage more posts flowing in, but I already kind of told it once, though it wasn't very detailed like Sterling's and Sophia's and definitely not as poetic(sorry) as LC's. Someday I'll go into more detail, when I feel like it, it's going to be time-consuming.

Just let me lurk around this thread for awhile for now and provide my share of support for upcoming life story tellers if needed. Not like I'm going anywhere any time soon. Have to fight the slumber for the next 16 hours so I can once again have a 'healthy' sleep pattern.

You can all purchase my life story in about 40 years when I'm dying and write my memoirs. It will be available on CDC (crystal data chip) or as direct download to your bio-inserts. Only $400,000 per copy (inflation-adjusted price). :cool:

You want something, I'll give it to you! Abridged.

I was born naked and screaming, and was accused of being a demon child. From then on I had ass smacked a lot. (I was a "bad kid")
I was tall, skinny and hairless, with the toes of a monkey.
As I got older, I learned how to do things really fast. I was an escape artist of many things, and I loved watching TV commercials.
As soon as i learned to talk, I never shut the fresia up. That's why I got my ass beat a lot.
I was always made fun of in school as long as I can remember, and I never had many friends.
Every time we moved, I hated it. Once when we moved I was mostly upset because I was going to lose the tree I really liked to climb in. That had nothing to do with the monkey toes because as I got older, I "grew into my toes" (hehe)
I've always been taller than everyone else, so that was kinda cool, but being tall started to hurt really bad when I had my uber growth spurt of a foot, and ever since it has hurt to be tall.
I was always the kid in the class that had all the answers, but I avoided raising my hand, cause I didn't want people to rely on my all knowing abilities.
Now I do fashion and honeysuckle. (y)

To be continued...? XD

SkuzzieMuff said:
You want something, I'll give it to you! Abridged.

I was born naked and screaming, and was accused of being a demon child. From then on I had ass smacked a lot. (I was a "bad kid")
I was tall, skinny and hairless, with the toes of a monkey.
As I got older, I learned how to do things really fast. I was an escape artist of many things, and I loved watching TV commercials.
As soon as i learned to talk, I never shut the fresia up. That's why I got my ass beat a lot.
I was always made fun of in school as long as I can remember, and I never had many friends.
Every time we moved, I hated it. Once when we moved I was mostly upset because I was going to lose the tree I really liked to climb in. That had nothing to do with the monkey toes because as I got older, I "grew into my toes" (hehe)
I've always been taller than everyone else, so that was kinda cool, but being tall started to hurt really bad when I had my uber growth spurt of a foot, and ever since it has hurt to be tall.
I was always the kid in the class that had all the answers, but I avoided raising my hand, cause I didn't want people to rely on my all knowing abilities.
Now I do fashion and honeysuckle. (y)

To be continued...? XD

Yes please. :)

Badjedidude said:
You can all purchase my life story in about 40 years when I'm dying and write my memoirs. It will be available on CDC (crystal data chip) or as direct download to your bio-inserts. Only $400,000 per copy (inflation-adjusted price). :cool:

If your memoirs are actually 300 pages of exclusive comics from the "totally untrue but funny stories from the life of BJD" series, I'll preoder a copy right now. Unless I have to pay in advance.

SkuzzieMuff said:

Hah!

Nitramici said:
If your memoirs are actually 300 pages of exclusive comics from the "totally untrue but funny stories from the life of BJD" series, I'll preoder a copy right now. Unless I have to pay in advance.

Haha! :p That's not a bad way to write one's memoirs! Excellent idea!

No, you can pay later. ;) lol

Ok.. I'll do it. :)

I grew up on a ranch in a desert in California. I hated where I lived. My childhood was pretty uneventful but was also pretty good. My parents split up when I was about 12. I was never close to my father, but after my mom dumped him he went crazy and formed a vendetta against my mother, my brother and especially me. Things got pretty rough for a while because of him, I didn't speak to him again until I was 21. By my junior year in high school, I went into independent studies and completed high school that way because I couldn't cope with regular high school for a number of different reasons. After graduating I went to a community college in the US for a year, then I decided it was time to get out of there. I moved by myself to England and went to university there. After graduating from that university I briefly moved to Serbia, met the man who would later become my husband and spent the next year traveling/studying in a few different countries. I went back to England for my Master's degree, had an internship in the Caucasus and then... not a lot happened. I decided to move to Norway the year after I finished my Master's program to get married and start a life here. I got married almost two years ago now and starting a life here has been put on hold because I've had an entire language to learn before I can even enter the labor market. So now that's what I do, study Norwegian.

Latest posts

Back