Thank You Our Eve and Minus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
Did someone mention Raybans?
14xgmk1.jpg

Oh oh.. this thread is going to go into another direction now...

Yes!

I think it needs to go to Scotland. I feel the need to visit more dusty old castles!
Would anyone care to join me? :D

Edward W said:
I can pop up if there is going to be a global gathering!

Hey, I told you, you're there with us by default. You're supposed to keep us entertained with your stories on our way there.

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
I can pop up if there is going to be a global gathering!

Hey, I told you, you're there with us by default. You're supposed to keep us entertained with your stories on our way there.

:D

We need to get hold of Scotsman, it might be nice to tell him we are coming before we all arrive clamouring for whiskey, food and warm beds!!! :p

We could drop in on Tulip23, she lives in the wild and wooly north. Tulip.. TULIP. Wool Hooo TULIP.. Can we drop in for Afternoon Tea ???😸

jaguarundi said:
We could drop in on Tulip23, she lives in the wild and wooly north. Tulip.. TULIP. Wool Hooo TULIP.. Can we drop in for Afternoon Tea ???😸

And biscuits!!! :p

Omg I'm seriously considering vacationing there next summer, guys.
If my ex gets my little one for a few weeks in the summer, I'd totally wanna couch surf with all of you, lol!! :D
Rofl - who is down with providing Eve with a bed and some tea? :p

Edward W said:
jaguarundi said:

And biscuits!!! :p

Better than biscuits...I happen to know that our Tulip bakes CAKES .....

Indeed !!!! I can provide you all with as much cakes as you can eat.:D

Just let me know when you're all arriving and I'll pitch the marquee in the garden:p

Tulip23 said:
Indeed !!!! I can provide you all with as much cakes as you can eat.:D

Just let me know when you're all arriving and I'll pitch the marquee in the garden:p

All right!!!! * Goes for a flip, falls on face, styles it out with a quick cartwheel *

The car is warming up, who needs a lift?

I'll have to make my own way, but as we are having a marquee, can we have champagne and canapés as well as cake?

Champagne and canapés? We'll be having none of that round these parts! It's deep fried Mars bars, followed by deep fried pizza and washed down with Bucky and Irn Bru.

Fine, so have deep fried Mars bars on bits of toast served on a silver platter. And you can put some smoked salmon on your deep fried pizza. Irn Bru in a champagne flute or a pint of champagne with an irn bru top.

No idea what Bucky is, but if it has alcohol in it, OK.

I still want champagne and cake though. But its up to Tulip, its her marquee

My marquee is a classy affair. You'll need your best bib and tucker.

There'll be no deep fat fryer to be seen and the paint stripper (bucky) will not be making an appearance :p

Jags you better look out your best frock

I don't really want to eat that honeysuckle - I just wanted to fit as many Scottish stereotypes in one post as I could :p

I do really like Irn Bru though...

Cavey said:
I don't really want to eat that honeysuckle - I just wanted to fit as many Scottish stereotypes in one post as I could :p

**reminiscing** Its years since I had any Irn Bru but I did like it. 'Made in Scotland from Girders' was the ad on TV as I remember. I loved Dandelion and Burdock too, and that's something I haven't had in years either. Do they still make it?

Anyway so you'll be wearing a kilt and no skivvies then our Cavey? With a grubby wife-beater and a plaster over your nose where you've been giving someone a Glasgae Kiss?? (Just thought I'd add a few more of the stereotypes). 😹

Cavey said:

I might let you a small sip with your champagne
So will I put you down for a ticket to come on the excursion I've planned chasing the hairy haggises through the highlands :p

Latest posts

Back