Thank You Our Eve and Minus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
Cavey said:
I don't really want to eat that honeysuckle - I just wanted to fit as many Scottish stereotypes in one post as I could :p

I do really like Irn Bru though...

I might let you a small sip with your champagne
So will I put you down for a ticket to come on the excursion I've planned chasing the hairy haggises through the highlands :p

If we get to bash a few neeps at the same time I'm in!!😹

Tulip23 said:
Cavey said:
I don't really want to eat that honeysuckle - I just wanted to fit as many Scottish stereotypes in one post as I could :p

I might let you a small sip with your champagne
So will I put you down for a ticket to come on the excursion I've planned chasing the hairy haggises through the highlands :p

Hey! Watch out if you're chasing anything hairy - the big one's me!

jaguarundi said:
Cavey said:

**reminiscing** Its years since I had any Irn Bru but I did like it. 'Made in Scotland from Girders' was the ad on TV as I remember. I loved Dandelion and Burdock too, and that's something I haven't had in years either. Do they still make it?

Anyway so you'll be wearing a kilt and no skivvies then our Cavey? With a grubby wife-beater and a plaster over your nose where you've been giving someone a Glasgae Kiss?? (Just thought I'd add a few more of the stereotypes). 😹

I like Dandelion & Burdock too. They sell it at my local petrol station and I pick up a bottle every now and again. It's lovely.

I'm more than happy to wear the kilt with no skivvies, but only take photos if you need something to keep the kids/grandkids away from the fire ;)

EveWasFramed said:
Dammit. :( lol, no one offered to let me couch surf.

Worse - no one offered tea. :club:

It's because the uncivilized barbarians lack Canadian hospitality- we meet you at the door with a cold one and show you where the fridge is when you need another. And how do you like your steak, the BBQ is warming up. It's hammock by the firepit time of year, couches are for winter...

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

It's because the uncivilized barbarians lack Canadian hospitality- we meet you at the door with a cold one and show you where the fridge is when you need another. And how do you like your steak, the BBQ is warming up. It's hammock by the firepit time of year, couches are for winter...

LOL! :D Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!
Cook the steak medium-well. lol

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

LOL! :D Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!
Cook the steak medium-well. lol

Guess I'll put yours on a couple of minutes ahead of mine, I like mine Raaaawwwrrrrr:rolleyes:

You gotta admit, that was some pretty awesome wordplay ;)

EveWasFramed said:

My apologies Eve. I can offer you my couch but you may have to share it with two furry creatures (cats).:p

Tea is also on offer along with a selection of cakes
2cwok8.jpg

OMG Tulip! I want the piggies!!!! :) YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I'd totally share with the cats as long as they don't have the stray flea. :p

I reckon the cats would be OK, flea wise.

What about Cavey though? Should we take his word for it or scatter a bit of flea powder around to be on the safe side?😹

Oh yes, bagsy the sheep!!!!!

Ooooh Tulip - those cakes. Edward W would go crazy on them.. be careful. He's a cake monster. :S

I guess we're not only heading to Scotland now huh. Seems like we're dropping by different places now.

jaguarundi said:
I reckon the cats would be OK, flea wise.

What about Cavey though? Should we take his word for it or scatter a bit of flea powder around to be on the safe side?😹

Oh yes, bagsy the sheep!!!!!

You can trust me, they're just crumbs. Honest!

ladyforsaken said:
Ooooh Tulip - those cakes. Edward W would go crazy on them.. be careful. He's a cake monster. :S

I guess we're not only heading to Scotland now huh. Seems like we're dropping by different places now.
Don't fret Ladyf my cakes are safely stored in the dungeon of my Scottish castle.
The drawbridge is raised and the moat is guarded by the Loch Ness monster more than a match for Edward the cake monster. Even Cavey's club will be futile against my monster.
I've set aside the pig cakes for Eve and the sheep cakes for Jags any more orders ?
:p:p
And the cats have been suitably de-flead for any couch surfing visitors :p

^Lmao, your castle sounds so awesome I can't wait to be there. :O

Also, save me those butterfly cakes! They're so cute. And I absolutely love being couch buddies with cats. And Eve and anyone else in it.

P.S.
Well, maybe save Edward W one cake at least. Maybe he won't be so bad knowing there's Loch Ness around. :p

Latest posts

Back