Thanks A Bunch Walmart!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor

President Of Trevor Philips Industries
Reaction score
Went in yesterday and bought around $200 worth of groceries only to exit and set off the anti-shoplifting siren or whatever they call it. People looking at me like I was Dillinger ffs. A tad embarrassing to say the least.

Went in yesterday and bought around $200 worth of groceries only to exit and set off the anti-shoplifting siren or whatever they call it. People looking at me like I was Dillinger ffs. A tad embarrassing to say the least.
Those things go off erroneously all the time. Nobody really cares any more 😂

Those things go off erroneously all the time. Nobody really cares any more 😂
I was still a little embarrassing though, but there are a lot of shoplifters out there especially with the high prices of food today. Can't blame them for taking action I guess.

This happened to me when I visited a local Barnes and Noble several years ago. The employees were less concerned about it than I was. Turns out there was a security tag sewn in the jacket I never removed.

This happened to me when I visited a local Barnes and Noble several years ago. The employees were less concerned about it than I was. Turns out there was a security tag sewn in the jacket I never removed.
Hi reynard.

So you feel my pain then? lol Sorry to hear you were a victim too.

I just couldn't believe I never noticed the tag until one of the workers told me to look for it. But yes, I do understand how awkward that can feel. Haha

Latest posts

Back