That Void

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
So here I am. I just feel empty. Right about now I'd probably just vedge in front of the tellybox, or shoot up the xbox, or surf the internet wasteland to temporarallly fill the void, but tonight I just can't feel it. Those meaningless things just don't cut it at times.

It's funny, I'd nearly prefer sitting in a mind-numbing lecture than ******* sit here, it's ridiculous. Then when I'm in college I'd give anything to be sitting on the couch eating a nutella sandwich, and watching the ******* Simpsons. It's maddening, it truly is. These things, these things, things, things, things. They mean nothing at all. It all just momentarily quenches a lifelong thirst. I'm so weary of my surroundings, so dulled by my day to day existence. I'm annoying myself, just bitching about this stuff. What do I have to complain about right, people have it much harder than I do, I know that. I can't help it, I really can't.
I'm a people-watcher, I like observing people on the bus, people walking around town shopping, it calms me in a way, I don't know why. Even though I'm not that good at socializing, I like being around people. We are sociable creatures, whether we're at the centre of attention, or on the outside observing, we need to be around eachother. Congrats if you're still reading, and thanks, really.

I just want to find someone or something to excite me, I want to live an unpredictable life, you know, never knowing what's going to happen next, something meaningful.

Latest posts

Back