Thats why I am afraid to date? Is it natural to cheat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontwant2beelonely

Reaction score
Is it natural for people to cheat. I think its crazy esp when i think you'd appreciate being with someone just one. Not being alone anymore. Esp when you can't get someone quick enough I think its extremely crazy.

I think that saying it's natural to cheat is an easy way out for cowards who do cheat.

It's honestly not that hard to remain faithful. At all.

----Steve

I was dating this chick one time or I would go out with her a lot.
Then one night i got into a bar fight with some fucken retard the ruined my entire night.
She lip locked me.. She was a little drunk but it wasn't nothing out of the ordinary for us.
The dude say "get your hands off of my GF"....
I was thinking to myself ....how in the fresia can she be your gf if she's was with me everyother night?

What really pissed me off was ....another chick was going take me home with her that night...she was
retrieve her car from the parking lot.

I was dating...
The chick that kissed me was dating.
The other chick that was going to take me home with her was dating too.....

Badjedidude said:
I think that saying it's natural to cheat is an easy way out for cowards who do cheat.

----Steve

I agree. An individual who "wanders" has no business being in a monogamous relationship.

There's no need to cheat if a person has enough dignity and morality to be honest and break up the relationship BEFORE cheating.

shells said:
There's no need to cheat if a person has enough dignity and morality to be honest and break up the relationship BEFORE cheating.

EXACTLY. :D

----Steve

Badjedidude said:

----Steve

I so totally agree

shells said:
Badjedidude said:

----Steve

I agree. An individual who "wanders" has no business being in a monogamous relationship.

Well Done exactly

if you give someone your word in contract of the exclusivity in a committed relationship and then shag someone behind their back, you're scum.

betrayal.

some people are liars.

Latest posts

Back