The all new improved sanal's rats & bats thread...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

I feel like I ow an apology to sanal, ithought, Jonny and My god I can't even remember who the other person was I was on line with.

Moor to sanal then anyone but to all that I was on line with.

I am not very good with instant messaging and really do struggle to talk to ppl on there. I am not really into anything at all. Ye, am like the most boring person you could ever hope to meet.

Probably one of the reasons why I have no GF is cos I seem to have no ability at all to fluent. lol Can't even spell the ***** word.

I kinder come across I think as arrogant. That's not how I am at all. I have just been feeling a little down. I have no reason why this is but anyway instant messaging always seems to be a huge offert for me. When am not feeling to hot my self its even moor hard work to me.

Its not even the bad grammar that stops me. Its just I never have anything to say. Its easy on here as I can pick and choice what thread to post in and to take as much time as I need to do that. I just am a big fat failer at instant messaging.

Sorry

wtf???

why are u sayin sorry man??

I just didnt get it??

what did you do??

Okay is this another trick to fool me? lol...

We dont even talk nything for hours in a group chat too but we still be there:p. Nobody feels bad for that n i never told you i cant understand what you say. Maybe 1 or 2 words. thats it. I usually do understand you perfect. YOu dont need to aplologize for anything.

Chill man.

i think u need a slap:p
smiley_slap.gif

Maybe thats why u r postin this thread:p

You slapping my ass for me. Maybe that is what I need.

I just feel awkward when in any kinder instant messaging room.

I felt like I left quite suddenly and IDK Just feel like I not made a very good impression with you guys.

seems like I never have anything interesting to say and it just makes me feel even moor of a loser then I already feel.

Its the same IRL. I never done anything to talk about. And ppl even take the piss out of me IRL cos I talk of things that happend 10 years ago. There joking when they take the piss. But it still gets to me cos I know I only talk of them things cos I have done nothing recently to talk of. sometimes I try and not do this. But then I don't talk and ppl say whats up with you. Noting normally is up. I just got nothing to talk of. Then ppl think your being boring and stop inviting you out

Thanks for saying that I have nothing to apologize for. Maybe this is the same as in real life. I always think ppl get the hump with me. Don't know why but I get the impression that most of my family look at me like a loser. This is why I have stopped going to family parties. I hate the fact am the only one seat there with out a GF. I got cousins 10 years younger then me that's marred and got kids. Then there's me. In my 30's still alone and with no job and no prospects. and no GF :(

I have been going out a bit moor often and have made it back up with a cousin that I was very sorry to have fall out with. In lots of ways I am getting a life back. But then in lots of ways I am still stuck where I have been since the day I moved out of home over 13 years ago. Maybe I put to much pressure on my self. Maybe I really do care of what ppl think of me when I try and make out that I do not. But what I do know is I never have anything to contribute to a conversation. I really struggle to get a conversation going that's interesting and not just about fooling around. I know on here that's not how I come across. But in instant messaging your seeing moor how I am IRL. Its kinder the same. just not in person. Actually I think I fined it easier in person then instant messaging.

oh fresia, where did that all come from. My head is kinder all over the place right now.

Well-anyway I hope that all kinder made seens to you.

You sanal are a really sociable person. Its obvious to me that you well not be where you are for to long. I really admire you.

Bluey said:
You sanal are a really sociable person. Its obvious to me that you well not be where you are for to long. I really admire you.

Thank You Bluey

Bluey man u r givin me too much of popularity by starting this thread:p LOL

I still dont understand why the heck do yu have to leave if you dont have anything to stay?

We all be in the room for hours and not speak anything:p. The fact is none of us has anything to say interesting:p We all are bad in starting a conversation:p We just say something and we start from it and it goes on and on and then it gets to boring subjects like politics or serial killers or drugs lol:p Then everybody starts sayin 'brb' or 'bbl' or just remain silent, watchin everything:p Thats how it goes and not necessary that everyone should talk or everyone should listen. People go by just sayiin 'bye' n they dont even wait for others to say 'tk care' or 'hv a nice day'. SO it really doesnt matter when you logoff without sayin anything:p

Thats why I say u need to visit chat rooms more often:p so you get a hang of it:p

Sanal said:
Bluey said:

Thank You Bluey

Bluey man u r givin me too much of popularity by starting this thread:p LOL

I still dont understand why the heck do yu have to leave if you dont have anything to stay?

We all be in the room for hours and not speak anything:p. The fact is none of us has anything to say interesting:p We all are bad in starting a conversation:p We just say something and we start from it and it goes on and on and then it gets to boring subjects like politics or serial killers or drugs lol:p Then everybody starts sayin 'brb' or 'bbl' or just remain silent, watchin everything:p Thats how it goes and not necessary that everyone should talk or everyone should listen. People go by just sayiin 'bye' n they dont even wait for others to say 'tk care' or 'hv a nice day'. SO it really doesnt matter when you logoff without sayin anything:p

Thats why I say u need to visit chat rooms more often so you get a hang of it:p

I see your point. So I didn't come off as aragent in anyway? You just answered that so no need to answer again :) I think this is something that I need to just get over and stop acting like a big baby maybe. I think your first instinct to give me a smacked ass was the right one. OK I think in chat the problem is I think if am not full on in there I think ppl well think am being funny. Or something like that. So ye I well be moor laid back in future. And I don't make you popular. You do that by yourself ;)

someguy said:
I was the other person on that group chat on msn, and I don't think you have anything to apologize for man

Sorry for not remembering you. This is another thing my memory is so poor sometimes. ppl take offence at it sometimes. I don't think you have but sometimes that can happen.

Thanks for saying anyway. I think I just need to get over myself a bit when it comes to this sort of thing.

Well no one is perfect and am certainly not.

That actually makes perfect sense to me. Glad to know am not the only one out there that has this problem. I told sanal that I would try and not be so stupid and he said am not stupid just silly lol. Is there any difference lmao @ sanal.

This is crazy but I think am now looking at the hold messenger thing differently. The ppl I have on there I got to know pretty well be for I added them. Then all of a sudden I add ppl that I don't know as well. But I think its kinder what I needed to do. Thanks again to sanal :p

And I think its a thing with us Brits that there is a lot out there that have trouble spelling. crazy in a country like ours that there is a problem with anyone doing that. But I would had never had gussied with you jonny.

And I well try and get into chat a bit moor often NeverMore. Thanks :)

Bluey said:
I told sanal that I would try and not be so stupid and he said am not stupid just silly lol. Is there any difference lmao @ sanal.

ROFL. In my view silly is like acting stupid and stupid is like acting not stupid

Sanal said:
Bluey said:
I told sanal that I would try and not be so stupid and he said am not stupid just silly lol. Is there any difference lmao @ sanal.

ROFL. In my view silly is like acting stupid and stupid is like acting not stupid

See that's just stupid *multiball slaps* haha

you aint stupid:p you just try to be stupid n you cant:p Youre very bad at acting stupid:p

*hit with nunchuks*

Sanal said:
you aint stupid:p you just try to be stupid n you cant:p Youre very bad at acting stupid:p

*hit with nunchuks*

*doesn't get back up again* lol

Well your the master at acting stupid lol

For your acting you just won a ALL anmy lol

emmy_award_lg.jpg

*pulls out a AKA47* what ever one of them is, but its sounds like its a bit of a bad boy hahah

*fies it* Yee, take that *****!

Thankyou:p
Im the 4chan of the year:p
wut u doin with that toy gun bley? Seems youre pointing it backwards too:p lol:p

Oh you notice the name of the thread LMAO. Now everyone well come here to slap you :p I well win the slapping contest lmao

I got over 50 posts. should I go for the record currently set by you at over 100? I recon I could beat it lol

WTF?? Slapping thread for me???

OKay I am all ready to be slapped by the ladeeez:p

n

a message to all the dudes:p U touch me, u r a dead piece of rat honeysuckle

U tryin to break me rocord:p? rofl dont forget that its 107 n not 100:p too bad i dint take a screenshot at the time:p

Sanal said:
WTF?? Slapping thread for me???

OKay I am all ready to be slapped by the ladeeez:p

n

a message to all the dudes:p U touch me, u r a dead piece of rat honeysuckle

LMFAO man

ok no slaps from me any moor. *punchers you in the face* :p

Dang u touched me. Be prepared to feel urself as ratshit:p

*puts rats on bleys face*

Latest posts

Back