The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me just clean up this drool puddle. So no one will slip and fall.
s1474.gif

Your in luck, this little guy knows how to sew.
7_20_9.gif

Oh and the photo method you learned is good for photos that you have, there is a better way to post photos that are already online. :)

Well I must be off, have to run some errands. Thanks for the tea Ledia, and the company from all of you.
c0208.gif

Ooohh, a cookie will be nice thank you.

Here, have a choclate.

* Tosses chocolate at Ledia, bounces of her head *

14.gif

"Oh crap...!"

Garbageman said:
Your in luck, this little guy knows how to sew.
7_20_9.gif

Oh and the photo method you learned is good for photos that you have, there is a better way to post photos that are already online. :)

Well I must be off, have to run some errands. Thanks for the tea Ledia, and the company from all of you.
c0208.gif

Haha that is great that, the sewing one :). Yes please help me with my photos, as I am so dense :(

Oh Eddy I would watch that cookie if I was you :D

Edward W said:
Ooohh, a cookie will be nice thank you.

Here, have a choclate.

* Tosses chocolate at Ledia, bounces of her head *

14.gif

"Oh crap...!"

Deathwish accepted

315114141332880297.jpeg

and this is how Addy the sparky chested man died.

EEek!

Luckily my name is not Addy :p and I am immortal!!!!

But please accept this pizza cake as apology!

pizza+cake+4.jpg

I shall call you Addy from now on.

Your rebirth name, sir.

and I also see that you like that cage I set for you otherwise yuo wouldnt have worked hard to get there again :D
Go back. Now.

*stares at Addy and eats the cakes* yum

ladyforsaken said:
That looks good... doesn't it, Ledia?!
Exactly *shares with mylady*

Hmmm... Methinks you do not know the character of Edward W. I had hoped such fine cake would appease you.

I shall return to my mansion in Lexton City and plan my next step. I have upcoming business in Los Santos to attend to as well, but I shall return.

* Departs swiftly, yet calmly *

As the roar of the Jaguar F type filled the cabin, Edward’s mind replayed the events of the afternoon. Perhaps it had been a mistake to provoke a response from Ledia, still it had been exciting to see her reaction. It seemed though that she had her own plans that did not match his.

As the road blurred before him, driving almost on autopilot he considered his options.

It was a busy time, business was doing well, it always did seem to come naturally to him, of course he was excited about his upcoming trip, it promised a glimpse into another life far different from his own. And on the far horizon loomed the visit of a dear friend.

Still, the afternoon’s events still lingered.

Almost out of nowhere a decision was made, he reached out and pressed a button on the cars console.

Brrrr.... Brrrr....

“Laura Grey, how can I help you?”

“Laura, it’s Edward. Please find out everything you can about a lady named Ledia.”

There was small delay.

“Certainly, Sir. Anything I need to be aware of?”

“No, just a… personal project.”

Another small delay.

“Of course, Sir. I‘ll see to it at once.”

“Thank you Laura.”

As he pressed the disconnect button a smile began to grow on Edward’s face. 'Addy' indeed.

This was going to be fun….

Salty and Sweet! :) Thats the best! Do you make popcorn in an air popper? Just curious..

This is what I use, we grew up using one. Its supposed to be healthy because you don't use any oil, but when its done cooking, I either put oil or butter all over it, so it kinda cancels out the healthy side. :)
41suwAwJPlL.jpg

Ooooo must look out for one :). I am pretty gadget free really. I don't have a microwave :). Just cooker, toaster and kettle :)

^^ rofl!
we used to have one of those too. I think it was before the invention of the Microwave Oven (maybe even microwaves themselves!)
Orville Redenbacher now makes a microwavable bag of popcorn that turns into a bowl when it expands!
I know it sounds like a myth, but this aint no photoshop. it's real!!
296101-Orville_Popcorn_Bowl.jpg

P.S. Grace... don't have a microwave?
how do you survive?
I think we could do without every other appliance in the house besides a micro!

Latest posts

Back