The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.. sim wants to be a victim, Gracie. Popping by to grab more booze.... I have made a corner my space now. So I'm here lurking but shout if you need me around. ;)

GraceBlossom said:
Wouldn't it be kind of cool if the ban hut was real. A place where people could hang out with people who care, people who know what the others are going through. They could just sit in a corner on their own, but maybe not feel so alone, knowing that each person their has a reason for being there. A place where they could practice their social skills in a comfortable and friendly enviroment. Hmmm I think the owner of the site needs to open one worldwide :D. Oh and promise not to tie anyone up or steal their pants :p. A pipe dream, but a nice one :).

ah if only...
I have so many ideas about how to entertain all our lonely guests.
Now all what we need is that you or I win the lottery so that we can buy ALL's island :D.

simhthmss said:
omg omg grace is being kinky! *hyperventilates*

lol been hog tied. x framed. tortured in various ways, tickle tortures the worst by far honestly you wouldn't think it but when it gets just over 3 minutes you're going crazy then try 20 minutes with a safe-word you cant possibly say! i just said 'yeah why not sounds fun' man you could get any confession with that! not saying wasn't fun tho :p

erm been spankified into oblivion and loadsa evil things done to me hehe

hi miss, erm lady um grace erm *coughs* erm you were er looking for a next er victim?

Hahah this really tickled me Sim awww you are lovely :).

Well we normally tie up to give make overs, so not as kinky as you though, but I will happily tie you up and give you a make over Sim. We normally steal the pants too. Hang on Ledia, why do we steal their pants again?????? Somehow I don't think you will mind :D

hello there.

Yeah I'm thinking about a new Alcatraz while Gracie thinks about a new heaven. I guess that we will able to find a compromise.

well grace im very happy being tied up and made over,...*looks very hopeful* and youl get to see what colour my suspender stockings and lingerie im in today today if you steal my pants haha

um i volunteer for ur heaven and hell treatment too:p whatever im letting myself in for....just hope it isnt as bad as being tickle tortured was :p

simhthmss said:
um i volunteer for ur heaven and hell treatment too:p whatever im letting myself in for....just hope it isnt as bad as being tickle tortured was :p

Ooh can I have your tickle torture then please?

Latest posts

Back