The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*unsteadlyu gets to her feet, grin at Gman as she pour him another glass*

Here you go Gman hic :D.

drunk.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just dropping off more alcohol. This way I can get you all drunk and take over the ban hut when everyone passes out.
15n3xhh.jpg

Drama said:
*steals his glass while he was thanking Gracie*

Awww poor Gman! *here passes him another glass, whilst passing Ledia a sparkly glass with Drama in pink glitter written on*

Right that sorts that :p

Locke said:
Don't mind me, I'm just dropping off more alcohol. This way I can get you all drunk and take over the ban hut when everyone passes out.
15n3xhh.jpg

Locke! You star bringing more booze. *Big Hugs*. You can take over anytime my friend :D!

Haha Sim, sounds like quite a night :p

Ok feeling a need for a bit of mischief :D.

What happened to our lovely pawns, Gman is here still, but has someone got Scotty, Cavey and Eddy tied up.........hmmmmmm errrrr Ledia do you know anything about this :D. Volunteers are welcome :p.

*Starts pottering around the kitchen and starts rustling up some treats*

153531448-woman-standing-looking-out-kitchen-window-gettyimages.jpg

me?? I am innocent of all accusations! besides you cannot prove that they're locked up in my basement :D

Based on what Locke said I should be happy that I spilled my juice, but.........*Throws a temper tantrum rolling about on the floor in the puddle of juice bawling and flailing about*

can-stock-photo_csp15372396.jpg

*Soothes Gman with another glass of non-spiked juice*

Hi Cavey....erm oh sorry about that :D, would you like some juice, or I am having tea and toast :)

Thanks Gracie, *chugs juice at record speed* before Ledia has a chance to steal, or "accidentally bump me" :D
Ahhhhh, cranberry juice.
Sorry Cavey after I untied you the first time I was punished. I couldn't handle another round. :0

*peeks at everyone else from the dark corner*
*grabs more booze and retreats back to corner*

Latest posts

Back