The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go :( *hug*

images

Bob Arctor said:
GraceBlossom said:
Flops down on a Chaise Lounge, *clicks her fingers* Waiter :D

We prefer to be called garçon.

My apologies Garcon, can you please tell me what your speciality is :D

going between meh and yay :).

How are you :), well done by the way, proud of you :D

hmm is going between meh and yay good or bad to you? :eek:

other than the headache i'm ok. And thanks :D

Wouldn't it be kind of cool if the ban hut was real. A place where people could hang out with people who care, people who know what the others are going through. They could just sit in a corner on their own, but maybe not feel so alone, knowing that each person their has a reason for being there. A place where they could practice their social skills in a comfortable and friendly enviroment. Hmmm I think the owner of the site needs to open one worldwide :D. Oh and promise not to tie anyone up or steal their pants :p. A pipe dream, but a nice one :).

GraceBlossom said:
Wouldn't it be kind of cool if the ban hut was real. A place where people could hang out with people who care, people who know what the others are going through. They could just sit in a corner on their own, but maybe not feel so alone, knowing that each person their has a reason for being there. A place where they could practice their social skills in a comfortable and friendly enviroment. Hmmm I think the owner of the site needs to open one worldwide :D. Oh and promise not to tie anyone up or steal their pants :p. A pipe dream, but a nice one :).

It would be lovely...

and perhaps I enjoyed being tied up. :p

GraceBlossom said:
My apologies Garcon, can you please tell me what your speciality is :D

Today we are serving a lovely, double-braided polyester rope, suitable for light to moderate use when tying people to furniture. The silky smooth texture won't leave your victims in agony, while the tensile strength will let them know who's boss. As a side you have your choice of feathers or a riding crop. Please take a moment to peruse our chloroform list, I recommend Nick's. When it's gotta be quick, make it Nick's!

Wow what a selection, now what would work bet on my next victim, I think I will try some Nick's! Mwahaha. This will teach him :D

omg omg grace is being kinky! *hyperventilates*

lol been hog tied. x framed. tortured in various ways, tickle tortures the worst by far honestly you wouldn't think it but when it gets just over 3 minutes you're going crazy then try 20 minutes with a safe-word you cant possibly say! i just said 'yeah why not sounds fun' man you could get any confession with that! not saying wasn't fun tho :p

erm been spankified into oblivion and loadsa evil things done to me hehe

hi miss, erm lady um grace erm *coughs* erm you were er looking for a next er victim?

Latest posts

Back