The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a party? they'll be hanged then xD
in their honor, lets make a party of two people once brave now dead :p lol

I know resistance is futile, so I surrender! *waves white flag*

Any chance I can have a glass of water before you tie me up for humiliating punishment?

Oh course you can :D

*passes a worried looking Gman a cool glass of water*

There you go, it won't be humiliating I promise, I will make you look very pretty :D

:D....okay

How about as this is your first offence, I give you some manly make-up :p

So is it Kiss or Boy George :p

Ahhh How about something like this?

face_painting_tribal_spiritmask_blue_omari_120602_agostinoarts.jpg

Okay, wheres a mirror? Who has a mirror? Anyone? Well who cares, I mean really how bad can it be.

Well done Ledia :D....no Gman we didn't say you could look :), but we will release you now :p

Lady save the spray paint for user 130057, ok hang on where did he go.....again :)

*starts hunting for user 130057*

hey folks im having a bit of vodka and ribena and having a home office approve shmoke wassssuuuupppp everyone ....anyone partying?

any gmain wheres my f'ing cake?

hahaha i liked the jackass make up grace just do it properly guys, use body shaping undermear, a convincing wig, well done make up and just let your inner girly out, i KNOW its in every 'macho' guy....im gonna dig the femininity outta you guys ....lets get em girlied up gals (internally i feel female)

ah you cant hunt user 130057 he knows all those miles of lake district cave catecombs

awwww:(

bored, one of you lovey creatures say sumat pleeeease

Hey im, sorry was no one playing out :). Come on let have a drink, and a huge kebab :D

Latest posts

Back