The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walley - I honestly wouldn't know what to put in it, except a ready meal!

I think I could live without everything else other than my washing machine, if there was no laundrettes iykwim!

Edward W said:
Hmmm... Methinks you do not know the character of Edward W. I had hoped such fine cake would appease you.

I shall return to my mansion in Lexton City and plan my next step. I have upcoming business in Los Santos to attend to as well, but I shall return.

* Departs swiftly, yet calmly *

As the roar of the Jaguar F type filled the cabin, Edward’s mind replayed the events of the afternoon. Perhaps it had been a mistake to provoke a response from Ledia, still it had been exciting to see her reaction. It seemed though that she had her own plans that did not match his.

As the road blurred before him, driving almost on autopilot he considered his options.

It was a busy time, business was doing well, it always did seem to come naturally to him, of course he was excited about his upcoming trip, it promised a glimpse into another life far different from his own. And on the far horizon loomed the visit of a dear friend.

Still, the afternoon’s events still lingered.

Almost out of nowhere a decision was made, he reached out and pressed a button on the cars console.

Brrrr.... Brrrr....

“Laura Grey, how can I help you?”

“Laura, it’s Edward. Please find out everything you can about a lady named Ledia.”

There was small delay.

“Certainly, Sir. Anything I need to be aware of?”

“No, just a… personal project.”

Another small delay.

“Of course, Sir. I‘ll see to it at once.”

“Thank you Laura.”

As he pressed the disconnect button a smile began to grow on Edward’s face. 'Addy' indeed.

This was going to be fun….

Edward always writes the best stuff. Indeed one of my favourite authors. I'm staying tuned to this. ;)

Walley said:
^^ rofl!
we used to have one of those too. I think it was before the invention of the Microwave Oven (maybe even microwaves themselves!)
Orville Redenbacher now makes a microwavable bag of popcorn that turns into a bowl when it expands!
I know it sounds like a myth, but this aint no photoshop. it's real!!
296101-Orville_Popcorn_Bowl.jpg

I have those where I'm from too, they're pretty handy I must say. You can also just get the popcorn kernels, Gracie, (okay not sure if this was suggested I didn't read through past posts properly) and do it stove top in a pot. Just pour some oil or melted butter to cover the base of the pot enough for the kernels, cover it and let it cook and pop for a few minutes. It's pretty easy!

Edward W said:
Hmmm... Methinks you do not know the character of Edward W. I had hoped such fine cake would appease you.

I shall return to my mansion in Lexton City and plan my next step. I have upcoming business in Los Santos to attend to as well, but I shall return.

* Departs swiftly, yet calmly *

As the roar of the Jaguar F type filled the cabin, Edward’s mind replayed the events of the afternoon. Perhaps it had been a mistake to provoke a response from Ledia, still it had been exciting to see her reaction. It seemed though that she had her own plans that did not match his.

As the road blurred before him, driving almost on autopilot he considered his options.

It was a busy time, business was doing well, it always did seem to come naturally to him, of course he was excited about his upcoming trip, it promised a glimpse into another life far different from his own. And on the far horizon loomed the visit of a dear friend.

Still, the afternoon’s events still lingered.

Almost out of nowhere a decision was made, he reached out and pressed a button on the cars console.

Brrrr.... Brrrr....

“Laura Grey, how can I help you?”

“Laura, it’s Edward. Please find out everything you can about a lady named Ledia.”

There was small delay.

“Certainly, Sir. Anything I need to be aware of?”

“No, just a… personal project.”

Another small delay.

“Of course, Sir. I‘ll see to it at once.”

“Thank you Laura.”

As he pressed the disconnect button a smile began to grow on Edward’s face. 'Addy' indeed.

This was going to be fun….

and then............
Laura goes missing.

The End :D

Chapter 2

Laura looked around slowly. Inside her chest her heart was beating like a jackhammer, but she gave no outward sign of her distress, instead she acted subdued and submissive, an act she hoped would give her a chance to escape this predicament.

To save her life.

She was sat in the back seat of a four door sedan, her hands tied in front of her, a large and very unsavoury man sat next to her, holding a gun low down. Up front sat a small weasel-faced man, who continually chewed on a toothpick.

She cursed at herself for being captured so easily, she’d grown soft and forgotten her defensive training. But as she assessed the situation her heart beat began to calm as a plan formed.

Carefully watching the man next to her she tested her bonds.

‘Amateurs!’ She thought. She was no stranger to be being tied up, and was now adept at freeing herself if she wanted too, although normally she had little desire to.

The man next to her must have sensed her watching him as he leant over and grabbed her face in his oversized paw.

“Aww, it’s a real shame to get rid of you, cutey!”

It took all Laura’s strength not to pull away as the man’s eyes roamed over her body.

Instead she smiled at him, causing him to relax his grip as he processed the unexpected reaction.

In a flash Laura had released her bonds and jabbed the man in the neck, causing him to splutter and reach up to his injured neck.

Laura grabbed the gun he had been holding and swiftly brought it down over his head, leaving him unconscious against the car window.

“What the…” The man upfront had just enough time to swerve slightly before Laura pushed the muzzle of the gun to the back of his head.

“Turn around, take me back to my office.”

The man hesitated just long enough for Laura to pull back the guns hammer with a click.

“NOW!” She demanded her voice ice cold.

The man began to turn the car around.

Edward dashed into the office to find Laura behind her desk, sipping a glass of some light brown drink, both her hands around the glass.

“Are you okay? I heard what happened?”

Laura looked up at Edward.

“I’m fine.” She smiled. “Nothing I can’t handle.”

Edward looked over Laura carefully, with the time they’d spent together he knew her well, could read her body language. He could see how shaken she really was, despite her brave front.

“Seems like they were just local thugs, we’ve passed them over to the police. I don’t think they know anything.” Laura continued.

Edward sat back.

“Is this related to Ledia?”

His fist balled at the thought of someone trying to hurt someone close to him.

Laura tilted her head. “Yes… and no.”

She hit a button on the computer and a printer started to life, silently spitting out a sheet of paper.

“I think Ledia may actually need our help.”

Edward looked up in surprise as Laura handed over the printout.

He read silent for a moment, until he reached the end of the printout. One name. A name he knew well.

He looked up a Laura.

“Scotsman.”

Laura nodded.

“He’s back.”

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Scotsman?!?! Dude, what did you do?!

More more more!

Chapter 3

Sitting in her desk, she pondered over what happened two days ago.

A sound interrupted her.

He is back.

After hearing from him how her devoted servants 'failed' to bring her Laura, she smiled.

The man handed her a paper.

She dismissed him and calmly read it.

When she finished, she thought:

"Everything is going as planned".

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ledia has it going too!! This is getting real good. It's like watching a live movie in the ban hut. Gather up guys, popcorn is what we need as we were just discussing! Oh nevermind I'll go pop the corn now! Gracie, bring the beverages!

*Gracie run into the room, arms full of assorted drinks* I'm here, I'm here *she grins, as she falls over her feet, she goes flying*

Hmmmmm maybe better not open these cans of pop for a while :).

How is the popcorn coming Ladyf, this is sooooo good I am enthralled :).

Popcorn ready and more popping in the kitchen no worries, I'm handling it, people, just enjoy them. Assorted flavours too, cheese, caramel, butter, sweetened, salted.... you name it. Dig right in. *munches some while waiting patiently*mumbles with mouth full of popcorn*whereseveryoneelseGracie?*

I've been hearing about this thread a lot and thought I'd see what all the fuss is about. First impression: good eats, drinks are flowing, and I'm enjoying the ALL fanfic. What's not to like?

Thanks for the popcorn Ladyf. Mmmm, caramel popcorn...*Homer Simpson-esque drool noise*

^ Haha I found loads of cool smilies on facebook earlier, I am in heaven! I eagerly await the next installment *rubbing her hands with glee*. Mmmm popcorn :).

Hey Bob nice to see you here, tuck in :)!

Wow Scotsman, looking sharp, so tell me how does it feel to be a pivotal character in a story that everyone is on the edge of their seat, eating pop corn, and watching? :D

Listen, you didn't see me and you didn't hear anything. I don't want to be leaving a whole load of messy loose ends around here when I'm done....you understand?

*voice stutters* y ye yeah I I I U un understand.

Oh question for ya, how much money you got. Just curious?

**thinks: Jesus Christ!! Every god **** time. There's always some ballsy little mofo thinks they can play me. Must tidy up loose ends. ......I'm too old for this honeysuckle**

I've not been here for ages... just dropping off an envelope for Scotsman. It's private so no peeking.

Latest posts

Back