The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey some us dont like bright lights...does anyone have a nubile shapely donor for me or am i gonna havta bite that crazy guy down behind the pub again? :p

Don't worry Sim, this is the Sang Safe 3000 model, safe for all with a light sensitivity. No idea on a donor. :)

pfft some party club for the record i dont bite:p, sterilizing solution and razor blades do exist, there is a donors bill of rights too that every sang hopefully sticks to

:D sorry couldnt resist

628x471.jpg

What did you think of my Sang friendly flashlight? It just came out last week? I try to accommodate. ;)

Ledia, Lol

lol sorry mate torches never gave out uv light anyway so, dragons den wouldnt be in on it...i telll you though summers ended here:)...i dont turn to ash or nothing but you see how pale i am, i get sun stroke in 20 mins and sunburn fast

Gman, you're lucky I like you, or i'd have used it because u flashed me rofl :p

if.......
you offer me pizza :D then you're all forgiven :p

Oh Gracie one more thing, try to get photos with a smaller size. Less than say 1000X1000 ideal is around 300 or 500. when you find image you should see an option for more sizes on the right somewhere.. :)

Latest posts

Back