the bottom gets lower.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkest Seraphim

Reaction score
this is as low as ive ever been. i am rotting inside, and im really scared. Im scared of everything and i dont have any idea if its gonna end. I never thought that id ever lose it but, I AM losing it. im really losing it big time. This loneliness is getting to me in a very bad way. I really need some inspiration. Something revolutionary, a miracle. Anything. Any words and ideas and comfort. anyhting from anyone... Anything.

Just keep holding on. That's what I do. Some days the loneliness I feel really gets to me, and I feel like you do. I feel like I'm helpless against it, and I need something, something to happen, anything, just something. Some days the intense loneliness vanishes for a while, so just keep holding on :)

As zippi said you just gotta keep holding on. Keep giving your self that one moor chance.

Some days the only thing you can do is to survive. I mean sometimes this is what I have planed for a day.

Number 1 Get up
Number 2 survive the day
Number 3 Go to bed

That is a good lot of stuff to do when your feeling at rock bottom. But if you can at least do them 3 things in any one day you give your self a chance to have better days in the future. Because you never know what might happen in a day, You just don't.

Sounds like you had a really bad day man. I know everything just feel so pointless and it feels like everything is against you on those days. I've been there. Don't give up! You can never tell what tomorrow brings. Tomorrow might just be the best day of your life for all you know ^^

Hope is awesome. Never give it up!

Why you are so scared? Of being alone? Maybe it will sound bad but im a such good company that im fine when im alone. When im too sad i take pills to sleep but a doc gave me them so just do that after talking to a doc and if you want something to change that will make things less boring, i would ask you what you like to do... do ou like wine? go look a small course of wines. You like to cook? Go look for a course of italian food and so on... you will meet people, will make friends, will have fun and maybe good things will happen. The worst you can get is that you will learn something you didnt know.

Go to the park watch ppl, and watch the children play see there faces the the true faces of ppl who have not been touched with the brutal reality we call life?? Try to reconnect with the kid in you, if u can it will really help a lot^^

I survived another day i guess. thanks for all the support and the poignant words of wisdom. Everyone has there ups and downs im at a down point of my life i guess. I really need to get out of it pronto before i get to a point of no return. I feel ive passed that in some aspects. ill never regain my youth and expieriences that may have lain therein are gone and cannot be gathered. But its never too late to find happiness, im going to have to adjust a bit. Maybe im in the wrong place. Wheres the severe depression caaused by lonliness and self hate forums?

Your in the right place mate. All through to have one of them forums might not be a bad idea.

If you're lucky, you'll end up liking the darkness. Sometimes that happens if you get deep enough.

Darkest Seraphim said:
this is as low as ive ever been. i am rotting inside, and im really scared. Im scared of everything and i dont have any idea if its gonna end. I never thought that id ever lose it but, I AM losing it. im really losing it big time. This loneliness is getting to me in a very bad way. I really need some inspiration. Something revolutionary, a miracle. Anything. Any words and ideas and comfort. anyhting from anyone... Anything.
its summer. can u take a week off from work and fly somewhere to the other end of the country?happier place?somewhere far?

Krossknife said:
Go to the park watch ppl, and watch the children play see there faces the the true faces of ppl who have not been touched with the brutal reality we call life?? Try to reconnect with the kid in you, if u can it will really help a lot^^
i dont think going to the park somewhere down the street is gonna help at aaallll.

Going to the park or something may help you, but I know that seeing the innocence that I lost too soon just fills me with even more sadness. I can relate to just losing it- today I totally lost my honeysuckle and just started laughing uncontrollably for no reason. It wasn't a happy laugh- it was bitter and horrible. I don't know if you get this analogy, but have you ever tried to hold your breath underwater past your breaking point? Well, at first, you struggle and struggle as your body gasps for air, but then there comes a time where everything becomes calm and you're almost in equilibrium with your surroundings- you are out of air, but not in pain, and everything becomes so simple and so clear. I'm almost at that point in my life now. I've struggled for countless years, and now I'm finally at peace with the emptiness that has become my life. I'm sorry that I can't give you any advice. But as someone said, keep hanging on. I hold on for no reason to see what the hell happens next. The uncertainty is both frightening and exciting.

Kristen said:
its summer. can u take a week off from work and fly somewhere to the other end of the country?happier place?somewhere far?

A grea idea. unfortunatly in my current situation i wont be going anywhere for a long while. Another reason this hole im in seems to be getting deeper. Im 25 and ive got nothing. I have to start from scratch. I have yet to start my quest to get mine form this world and its really getting desperate and frightening. I am feeling better today but only really cuz ive cried too many tears the last couple of days its out of my system. I am now in the stage where i just kinda mope and worry but dont really do anyhting and then perhaps ill be "normal " again. which may be a bad thing as it just seems to perpetuate the cycle. I really need a change in lifestyle. Ill see if i can get one of those in Wal-Mart.

Darkest Seraphim said:
I really need a change in lifestyle. Ill see if i can get one of those in Wal-Mart.
yea and let me know if its on sale maybe 75% off or better clearance ,maybe i'll get one too...Im 26 and ive got nothing. I have to start from scratch.

i really agree with Bluey, its all about survival. If you do this for like a week or two ull get used to this. Life wont suck so much then. WHy? coz its life, its supposed to be like this. You will see better times pal, you will, but for now your gonna have to endure life at its hardest. Its probably one of the hardest things a person can go through but surviving it only makes you tougher, so that next time if honeysuckle like this happens, it wont be so bad and so long.

Latest posts

Back