The Color Quiz - Anyone tried this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremi

Reaction score
I just found this website and did the test. To my suprise I found it to be pretty accurate, simply by choosing those colors. Try it out! ^^

http://www.colorquiz.com/

My results:

Your Existing Situation
The situation is difficult and he is trying to persist in his objectives against resistance. Finds it necessary to conceal his intentions as an added precaution, in order to disarm the opposition.

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Circumstances are forcing him to compromise, to restrain his demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things he wants.
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Your Desired Objective
Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which he can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Your Actual Problem
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

LOL Maybe these are so vague that they pertain to everyone. I do agree that I can be a bit snobby, calling other people 'sheeple' because I don't like it when people can't think for themselves and form their own opinions!

WOW! This test was actually somewhat insightful. Do you think the results are just vague enough to pertain to everyone, though? lol

My results did not really make sense for me. Or I don't think so at least.

Here is mine.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail

Your Actual Problem
Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

That test was pretty cool some of things are pretty accuratute others I thought were completly off but maybe its right hehe.

The results definitely sound like they reveal something true. Then again, it sounds just vague enough to cover all personality types. I enjoyed it though. :) Thanks Jeremi

Your Existing Situation
Seeks to express the need for identification in a sensitive and intimate atmosphere where esthetic or emotional delicacy can be protected and nurtured.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Willing to participate and to allow himself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.

Your Desired Objective
Alert and keenly observant. Is seeking fresh avenues offering greater freedom and the chance to make the most of them. Wants to prove himself and to achieve recognition. Striving to bridge the gap which he feels separates him from others.

Your Actual Problem
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Guess I'm giving this thread a significant bump. Oh well :) The results were frighteningly accurate; it's pretty impressive how close to the mark they were.

Your Existing Situation
Pursues his objectives and his own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.

Your Stress Sources
The existing situation is disagreeable. Feels lonely and uncertain as he has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and wants to stand out from the rank and file. This sense of isolation magnifies the need into a compelling urge, all the more upsetting to his self-sufficiency because of the restraint he normally imposes on himself. Since he wants to demonstrate the unique quality of his own character, he tries to suppress this need for others and affects an attitude of unconcerned self-reliance to conceal his fear of inadequacy, treating those who criticize his behavior with contempt. However, beneath this assumption of indifference he really longs for the approval and esteem of others.

Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.
Feels rather isolated and alone, but is too reserved to allow himself to form deep attachments. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
Unwilling to participate and wishes to avoid all forms of stimulation. Has had to put up with too much of a tiring or exhausting nature and now desires protection and noninvolvement.

Your Actual Problem
The unsatisfied desire to be respected, to stand out from amongst his friends, is causing some anxiety. As a result, normal gregariousness is suppressed and he refuses to allow himself to become involved, or to participate with others in their ordinary activities.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He tries to escape from this by withdrawing and protecting himself with an attitude of cautious reserve. Moody and depressed.

Just finished reading through it again, and boy did that hit home. It's quite general, but what else can anyone expect? I can make each one of these 'diagnoses' more specific, and on the whole -- speaking in terms of generalities -- I think this is extremely accurate. That's pretty scary.

Well, not really. But whoever did the studying to create this test sure did his homework!

Ha! I had nothing better to do and so i tried this exciting little thing. ;) I'm not surprised the slightest; everything fits me like a glove as usual with quizzes and star-signs etc! =) Quite interesting how colours can tell You so much about Yourself. Thanks for providing this, Jeremi! =)

Your Existing Situation
Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an aesthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness.

Your Stress Sources
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that he may miss his share of experiences if he fails to make the best use of every opportunity. He therefore pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity and commits himself deeply and readily. Feels himself to be completely competent in any field in which he engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. (You bet! ;) )

Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity. (Twice? :rolleyes:)

Your Desired Objective
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Your Actual Problem
The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Your Actual Problem #2
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.

Your Existing Situation
Willing and adaptable. Only at peace when closely attached to a person, group, or organization on a which reliance can be placed.

---wow that is very true for me there

Your Stress Sources
Resists any form of pressure from others and insists on her independence as an individual. Wants to make up her own mind without interference, to draw her own conclusions and arrive at her own decisions. Detests uniformity and mediocrity. As she wants to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions, she find it difficult to admit to being wrong, while at times she is reluctant to accept or understand another's point of view. ---that one i don't feel to be very true about me

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.
-that feels true

Your Desired Objective
Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in action. Activity is directed towards success or conquest and there is a desire to live life to the fullest.

Your Actual Problem
Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for her personal accomplishments.

Your Actual Problem #2
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."

Your Stress Sources

"Her stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all her work is for nothing and she is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to her and she wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

"Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Seeks to be known for something she has accomplished and uses her social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling tension and stress brought on by situations which are out of her control, leaves her feeling helpless, anxious, and in adequate. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

Interesting.

Your Existing Situation

Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources

"His current situation or relationship is not up to par, but cannot improve it without help. Hides her vulnerability by holding back affection or being overly expressive. The relationship may be depressing, but the fear of losing too much keeps her around. she wants to be independent and free, but fears the future will be just as disappointing. her situation leaves her sensitive and impatience, seeking a quick escape. her restlessness may destroy the ability to concentrate."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

"Feels she is carry more than her share of problems. she is flexible and laid back, sticking to her goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

Your Desired Objective

"Searching for a life free of problems, stress, and drama. Wishes to find security and peace, so that she may relax."

Your Actual Problem

Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. Tries to escape into a conflict free environment where she feels a sense of security and can relax and recover.

Your Actual Problem #2

Searching security and a position in where the demands of others is not put solely on her.

Interesting, indeed. I think the existing situation bit is a little flawed - I do seek stimulation and what I consider "excitement," but I don't willingly participate in any activities, let alone those that are thrilling. :p
The rest of it is spot on, though. I do seek emotional stability, security, and peace. That's why I want to live by myself in a situation that allows me to engage in social interaction when I feel like it, but not have to be the beast of burden for everyone's problems.

Latest posts

Back