The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I really… really… dislike men…. Really… its nearly hate… is there a word for that?
I think that just stems from the abuse. Have you had a relationship that wasn't toxic? I don't think it's misandry yet, but it's entirely up to you where it goes from where you are now. You are starting to wake up and realize what is happening. Don't let it go to waste. Don't live in it. Do what you have to do to get away from wanting that toxicity. You don't need it and you don't deserve it. Find yourself, love yourself, live for yourself....then you will find the type of relationship you really want.

I think that just stems from the abuse. Have you had a relationship that wasn't toxic? I don't think it's misandry yet, but it's entirely up to you where it goes from where you are now. You are starting to wake up and realize what is happening. Don't let it go to waste. Don't live in it. Do what you have to do to get away from wanting that toxicity. You don't need it and you don't deserve it. Find yourself, love yourself, live for yourself....then you will find the type of relationship you really want.
She's right, Ceno. Go Misanthropic like me instead.
It's much fairer to hate everyone equally.
😉

Just wish there was a planet I could live on where they were banned and I could find away to forget they exsist 😂🙈 Butttt they have to come and build it and modernise it and you know lol everything they have done on Earth first.

😉
I cant, men and woman have done me dirty but men just keep finding new ways to mess with me 🥺

😉

Misanthropy is at least non-discriminate in its all-inclusive worldview.
In the words of Chuck Schuldiner, "Misanthrope, hater of all mankind. There is some hope, for those who own their mind."

Crazy world we live in where the internet makes fun of Florida Man as a meme but it's also a Florida Man that said that. 😂 (y) Man died of brain cancer, I'm sure if he was alive he'd probably find it hilarious.

I'm the BEST in the world.
At least, that's what I tell myself every day I wake up until, maybe someday, I get close to believing it.

I will always be afraid of successful people.
I find it difficult to talk to ladies, and I purposely avoid doing so since I am timid.
I'll admit it, I like American Idol.
After a fight, I feel guilty.

I confess I had cake for breakfast.... I am going downhill... fast. lol

I confess I had cake for breakfast.... I am going downhill... fast. lol
Will you have cake again later in the day? I don't really understand why people are so focused on eating certain foods at certain times. If you are going to eat it anyway, why does it matter what time you eat it?
Yes, yes, sugar makes you sluggish and blah blah blah, but really, let's think about this. Most people today start their day with a sugar filled coffee that is essentially WORSE than that piece of cake you had for breakfast. And let's not forget the donuts which are, again, just as bad as that piece of cake you had for breakfast, and don't even get me started on most cereals out there.....so yeah, what's the **** difference between those and a piece of cake?

Sorry, okay, rant over....... :sneaky:

Will you have cake again later in the day? I don't really understand why people are so focused on eating certain foods at certain times. If you are going to eat it anyway, why does it matter what time you eat it?
Yes, yes, sugar makes you sluggish and blah blah blah, but really, let's think about this. Most people today start their day with a sugar filled coffee that is essentially WORSE than that piece of cake you had for breakfast. And let's not forget the donuts which are, again, just as bad as that piece of cake you had for breakfast, and don't even get me started on most cereals out there.....so yeah, what's the **** difference between those and a piece of cake?

Sorry, okay, rant over....... :sneaky:
This is the rant I do when I am debating having a cocktail before 11 am with myself 😂😂 but its true, something about “guilty food” first thing

Latest posts

Back