The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so... it's confession time... I'm a stinky girl... No really, I think I stink, to compensate I wash with over 5 different soaps, spray and get my clothing professionally washed. I have never been told I smell due to all the drastic measures I take, but sometimes I feel insecure about it... it's due to a hormone imbalance and honestly I think.. this is one topic I wish more people knew about and understood. So here I am.. embarrassing myself and potentially brining a little more awareness... I hope.
Have others confirmed that "you stink" or do you just think that you do? Many times I've thought I had an aggressive odor emanating from me, but those I trust said that I didn't (they even took a step closer and had a good whiff). I do bathe/shower everyday, regardless of whether I leave the house or not. You mentioned a hormonal imbalance, so perhaps there is something there that I'm not aware of?

Have others confirmed that "you stink" or do you just think that you do? Many times I've thought I had an aggressive odor emanating from me, but those I trust said that I didn't (they even took a step closer and had a good whiff). I do bathe/shower everyday, regardless of whether I leave the house or not. You mentioned a hormonal imbalance, so perhaps there is something there that I'm not aware of?

I only get my mum to smell me whilst im in the shower or another lady I trust to just say it how it is. I do have a hormonal imbalance, I think it's the main culprit annoyingly. My friend thats a girl has the opposite to me and she gets excessive facial hair with hers but no body odour. Just seems harsh that no one really talks about it, as I know it's a hard fate to suffer. I wash a lotttt..... to get rid of smells, I go to spas, exfoliate and try my best to make sure I smell like strawberries lol. So I dont get comments through out the day, it's the initial wake up moment, I never really sleep over anyones house because of it, unless I literally have my own room.

I only get my mum to smell me whilst im in the shower or another lady I trust to just say it how it is. I do have a hormonal imbalance, I think it's the main culprit annoyingly. My friend thats a girl has the opposite to me and she gets excessive facial hair with hers but no body odour. Just seems harsh that no one really talks about it, as I know it's a hard fate to suffer. I wash a lotttt..... to get rid of smells, I go to spas, exfoliate and try my best to make sure I smell like strawberries lol. So I dont get comments through out the day, it's the initial wake up moment, I never really sleep over anyones house because of it, unless I literally have my own room.
You're still worth it! ;)

Having to shower at the end of the night puts me in a bad mood. It feels like such a chore. But it's not something I can leave until morning.

Having to shower at the end of the night puts me in a bad mood. It feels like such a chore. But it's not something I can leave until morning.
Wow! I LOVE taking a hot shower at night right before I go to bed. It even helps me false asleep. Besides lunch, it's the best part of my day. Why do you not like it?

Wow! I LOVE taking a hot shower at night right before I go to bed. It even helps me false asleep. Besides lunch, it's the best part of my day. Why do you not like it?
At the end of my day, I have a lot of bottled up anxieties, pains and just the overall "****, I still have to get that done" feeling.

Plus, you always use up all the **** hot water.

I have a confession... hmm.. I like it when my sister fails... I know I know evil, but she's so bloody perfect it drives me crazy. I just like when she reminds me that she's human from time to time. Her recent shoot went awful, my mum told me to send some gifts and idk, I did feel a slight bit of happiness...

I confess that I wrote some erotic stories and published them on a site years ago (which probably lots of people that know me would never expect I wrote)
I confess to liking sentimental songs (ballads, etc.)
I confess to sometimes watch TV programs that are probably more geared towards women.

Latest posts

Back