The Cutest Girl I Have Ever Met ~ Tania Z.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fortasse said:
JohnKok said:
I get exactly what you mean =)

I experimented with it before

Is this better ?

http://famecherry.com/models/cheri/dec10/kyan/kyan-seah/

I like that one better, yes. The arrangement works better, but I also like her pictures better too.

hahah thank you

Truth be told, my work on Kyan was one of my earlier works .. Before this I never did body shots

Very interesting, can you please tell me why do you like Kyan's pictures better ?

It would really really help me ))

JohnKok said:
hahah thank you

Truth be told, my work on Kyan was one of my earlier works .. Before this I never did body shots

Very interesting, can you please tell me why do you like Kyan's pictures better ?

While some of her photos seemed posed to, it felt like her photos displayed a wider -and less stereotypical- array of emotions. Instead of "pouty Asian girl" for 50 photos(like with Tania), I saw her happy, goofy, serious, sad, etc. I especially liked the third photo where it is just her giving an honest, real smile.

Even though there were considerably less photos, I felt like I got a feel of Kyan. The descriptions of herself that she put between the photos actually seem to match up with the photos of her.

fortasse said:
JohnKok said:
hahah thank you

While some of her photos seemed posed to, it felt like her photos displayed a wider -and less stereotypical- array of emotions. Instead of "pouty Asian girl" for 50 photos(like with Tania), I saw her happy, goofy, serious, sad, etc. I especially liked the third photo where it is just her giving an honest, real smile.

Even though there were considerably less photos, I felt like I got a feel of Kyan. The descriptions of herself that she put between the photos actually seem to match up with the photos of her.

hahaha yeh, do you think that as we get older, we become more reserved ? or that only applies to certain individuals and not the whole populace ?

Latest posts

Back