The Diary?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I just finish reading Nevermore Journal in The Diary section, and I decided to post a comment when it said I did not have access to this page. I don't see the point off this section if no one can comment on it or give it a reply. Isn't the reason why most of us write a thread, is to get some feedback from our fellow members, and knowing someone out there is actually listening and responding, and thus make us feel less lonely? As a member off socialanxietyfriends I always get comment under my diary, and instead of just writing how my day went on Microsoft word, I can write it on that site and have comment knowing someone actually care and read it, and I think that mean a lot especially those time when I'm really down.

So my suggestion is there should be a comment box or be able to reply to other people diary, I mean wouldn't it just defeat the purpose of starting a thread or Diary in the first place? Maybe it just me, but I think one reason why there aren't many post their Diary, is that people can't reply back.

Thanks for listening

Chris

well you have the rest of the Bord to post threads that you would like a response to. Some ppl are not bothered about a response to some things and its there as an line diary in which you can just put what ever you like there in order just for your self. With out other ppl intruding in to your thoughts. sometimes it can make it moor confusing to a person when other ppl have there say. This way you can get it out with out that happening. If you really think you have something constructive to say about a persons diary then you can always PM them.

Also do you not know its rude to be reading other peoples diary :p lol J/K

It would become way too messy in those threads real quick if everyone could comment in them. The diary authors themselves can't even make reaplies to their own threads, because it's supposed to be very easy to follow.

Latest posts

Back