The Ex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was Mine

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced or seen two exes successfully get back together?

If you can let the past go...you know what it takes to make it. Does it ever happen?

It does, but usualy doesn't... and it seems like the ex's that do get back together don't really want it to happen... it just kinda does...

kinda like too people the relationship falls out for one reason or another... they go on to do their own things... still get bored and just kinda find eachother's way back...

i've never had a relationship where possibility to get backtogether was possible... wanted to get back with the highschool sweetheart for years... never happened... we would be friends and she would lead me on and tease and get off on the fact i wanted her so bad, but knew she was good lookin' and all and could get guys so didn't bother with pursueing me anymore...

Best advice in that situation would be to let go. realize it's over. Focus on yourself, become a better person, stronger. only way anyone is ever going to find new interest in you again after a falling out is by seeing some positive change in you anyway so being desperate, hoping, and dwelling on it definately only screws your chances up even more...

best to just realize it's over, was nice while it lasted, and focus on yourself so your ready for the next great girl... and if the next great girl happens to be the ex... then your a lucky rare case... and if not... you get to meet somebody new who may be even better for you...

oh another thing... i've gotten more girls to want me by acting not interested in them... weird, but true. This one time me and 2 of my friends were hangin' out with this chick... and i got so sick of all the flirtatious competition for her attention i just said fresia it and ignored them all... and becuase of that she got more and more interested in me.. maybe thinkin'... this guy isn't falling all over me and actin' like some fool... kinda you want what u can't have deal...

treat that feeling of wanting her back as an addiction, becuase it is an attachment so technically it is. If your still friends... limit your time... act disinterested... not be mean and just not talk, but find something else to do... say i gotta go do (blah blah) or cut the conversation short and say sry i got (such and such) to do... what not... ya know and fuckin' mean it too... find other things to do... distractions.. don't focus on her so much... thas the best advice i got, but ultimately... it is just best to let go... for yourself... otherwise your just torturing yourself with a what if... can't live for the "possible" future... have to live for the definate now...

mmmm....I can't give advice for anyone.
I can only share my experince....

If you have just gone through a break up...it's possiable that you're experincing the re-negociations stage.

I'm not sure what it is...My parents had been together for as long as I can remember.
I sister is marry to her high school sweetheart and they been married for over 20 years...
I guess I'm the odd ball in the family:p

However, i do know a couple that gotten back together after some narley stuff...
She's one of my closest friends as a matter of fact.
I'm not talking about BF/GF stuff here...
They're working through thier difficulties. They have thier ups and downs...but they're both
trying. I don't really get into her bussiness, give her advice, nor tell her what to do or not do.
She's my friend. I'm just there for her....
Besides she's going to do whatever she's going to do no matter what I think.

Well...I've experinced more break-up sex with my ex-gf more times than I can count.
Ya don't know what toxic and addiction is ....not until you've experinced break up.lmao
I lived with her for 12 years of my life. It wasn't like i was having a love affair or fling with her...

mmmm....I got a thing or two going with my EX. I'm not talking about BF/GF stuff...
I have plenty of possiable NOW single avaliable women giving hints. They don't interest me,
make my blood boil or give me peace when I'm with my EX.

I've had women throw themselves at me...So
Jesus....to get over a woman is to get under a woman or two or three.lmao
ThAT'S old fucken knews to me ...it's like using a bandaide to cure cancer.
Ya don't know what total insanity is...not until you've experinced waking up
in the same bed with 2 chicks that are best friend for an entire summer....
Errr..wtf, every women that I met for a while want to take me home and love me back to life.
If you're going to do something...don't fresia around. Do it right...

I'm going to do whatever the fresia I'm going to do and I've chosen to fall in love with Michelle.
I've always loved her and I've always been in love with her....
I'm done with living with whatever the fresia the experts say or advice people throws out.
I'll throw my heart out at Michelle every chance I get...and that's the chance I'm willing to take.
And every women that I've ever gotten involve with after Michelle...knows I'm still madly in love with her.
It's my decision...I made it. At least I can live with myself and not fucken wonder or worry IF i didn't
give Michelle and I a fair chance. I'm not ******* around or playing games...
I'm done with the guilt, shame, and whatever the fresia concept or conceptions other people have. That honeysuckle is over for me...
This is where I'm at today. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not going live in regrets anymore. It's not that complicated.
I don't regret telling Michelle I love her very, very much today. She knows this today. She loves me very, very much too.
Our love and marriage was forbidden from day fucken one....Ya gatta love the forbidden love..it's passionate and firy.
I make her blood boil too :p I sleep with peace. If I die in my sleep tonight I won't have any regrets, fears, guilt or shame in me.
At least I know I was being true to myself and honest with her. I'm grateful she's allowing me into her life. I'm grateful that
I've been given an opportunity to make my amends to her. To let her know I'm truely sorry for hurting her.
I'm also gratful that after all we been through..she still loves me very ,very much.
I didn't run away...I wasn't afraid. I faced my fears. I'm not afriad anymore.
God knows i think about her all the time. She's the love of my life.
I've let go of her and she came back to me...

Latest posts

Back