The Friday Blues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertJW

Reaction score
So.......anyone else stuck indoors, alone, miserable, depressed?

Join the club - it's The Friday Blues. :(

I already phoned the ex......there was no answer. I suppose its a good thing as I'd have only made a cock of myself. :(

I need someone to talk to, someone adult, face to face, and I dont have anyone. Its driving me mad.

Why is life so ******* shitty?

well im stuck indoors since my car broke down. everything is going unsmoothly in life for me right now. im sure my pain prob couldnt even compare to yours but we are in the same boat. im 21 so that makes me a young adult that has few experience in life. PM or join me in the chatroom sometime. stay strong life has to move on. dont worry things will get better if you think it.

Yeah, Friday isn't a very happy time. I try not to think about all the fun other people my age are having by watching as many movies as I can before going to sleep.

Well today's Monday so I'll call it Monday-i-tis, not alot going on here, woke up about 4pm, really enjoy sleeping and I got fired from my job about 4 weeks ago, yet to look for another. It's not too bad here, I have my parents to keep me company. Am now enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Still when Friday would come along I'd get excited usually the time for me to buy a bottle of alcohol and drink it on my own ......... I used to get down about the weekend, nothing to do as ususal. Sunday being the worst but for sometime now it doesn't seem so bad.

I always used to dread Fridays in college, people in my class were always talking about their plans for the night and for the rest of the weekend, every week. Usually they'd all group up and go out together, leaving college together to go home to get ready. I hated people asking me every time about my plans, even though they had no interest, plus after asking me every week you'd think they'd know the answer by now.

I play football after work on a Friday...but that leads me to the same end as everyone else. I know I will be home by 8 and often that means little contact again until Monday.

I have a long six week holiday coming up...I suppose I really ought to start making some plans as six weeks can be an awfully lonely time.

Panda said:
I always used to dread Fridays in college, people in my class were always talking about their plans for the night and for the rest of the weekend, every week. Usually they'd all group up and go out together, leaving college together to go home to get ready. I hated people asking me every time about my plans, even though they had no interest, plus after asking me every week you'd think they'd know the answer by now.

I completely agree about people asking about your plans even though they don't care. I hate having to give the same answer all the time.

Panda said:

"groups" i hate these ******* groups, i mean why cant they have other ppl in, why does it have to be some exclusive honeysuckle.

Fridays...yea hate em, it really pains me that kids my age are doing god knows what , and im stuck inside. Why does it have to be so??

Yeah, I just smoke weed & play MMOs. I don't mind it. I find it to be a lot more comforting then being out with people and dealing with my anxiety.

sleepflower said:
Sixtyten said:
Yeah, I just smoke weed & play MMOs. I don't mind it. I find it to be a lot more comforting then being out with people and dealing with my anxiety.

what does MMO mean? haha

Massive Multiplayer Online.

You know games like World of Warcraft and crap like that. I'm a huge nerd.

yep world of warcraft gets you addicted to it used to play it day and night not sleeping taking laptop at work , [playing evrey few mins i had .

Latest posts

Back