The girl I like is very religious, and I'm an atheist...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laguna Loire

Reaction score
The girl I like is very Christian, I mean like a true Christian who goes to church, participates in religious activities, and often makes religious status updates on Facebook. I know she prefers to date Christian men, and I'm an atheist, whatever shall I do?

Who cares?

The honeysuckle's getting deep. Time to get out the hip-high boots. For a troll, you certainly have some uninteresting threads. *yawn*

Teresa

Tell her the devil stole your fucken soul and it's her purpose
in life you safe you. That's her mission...it's god's plans for her.

TOUGH TITTY.

Why do you like her?

Plenty of other women out there. Find one whose core ideologies are compatible with yours.

WTF dude...havn't heard????? Christain chicks has HOLY MOTHER Of FUCKEN
GOD TITAYS with MILK FROM THE HEAVENS to clean your soul :p

God grant me big ass titay so that I may surrender to.
And the strength and courage to squeeze the live honeysuckle out of them.
And the her hawt ass mama too so that I may know what heaven is really like.hahahaaa

to be honest, if I like a girl enough and I know for sure that she would like me back, I would become religious (yeah, I know for all the wrong reasons) for her

buddy, take it from me:

it's not worth it. unless you're really willing to convert to Christianity (for Christ, not for this chick), then you shouldn't even try to get with her. if she's as religious as you make her sound, she won't give you the time of day as long as you claim to be an atheist, and even if you do convert, there's really no guarantee that she'll hook up with you.

i would suggest that you pick a girl that's more like you in terms of beliefs and what not.

best of luck!

If she's a devout Christian - strict and passionate about her faith - get out and find someone else.
Chances are is that she will want someone who has strong faith as her so they can "live God's will" together.

I'm not talking about those naughty Christian girls k...I'm talking about those hardcore, practicing ones, follows-the-bible to a t types.

Just cuz she goes to church and posts religious facebook status' does NOT mean she's OH SO RELIGIOUS :rolleyes:. Chances are, she's a big ass fake.
But yeah, I agree with Sofiasmami...

Well, I believe in God, and follow Jesus, however, my ex is an atheist. It didn't interfere with our relationship at all. The only thing that bothered me was once or twice, he took a shot at me for believing what I do. And it only bothered me because I never did that to him.

This is a difficult one. To a large extent I am a Christian, but a prospective partner's beliefs or lack of beliefs would not be an issue for me, as I am looking more at personal qualities, shared interests etc . However I know that this is far from the case for the majority of Christians. Have you sat down and discussed it with her?

here's a thought.

mutual respect of each other's beliefs,

as long as you have similar morals/principles...

who gives a flying fresia what inspires them?

on a related side note:

people would be well-advised to never mock someone who is a true believer IN ANYTHING.

GOD is a helluva motivation.

If the girl is a devout Christian in the sense that she lives by the verse "Do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever," then this question is rather a moot point, since she isn't going to date you regardless.

And if she does date you, she is most probably going to feel convicted about it, and end up dumping you eventually. Or she will stay with you, but become resentful or guilty over having acted against her convictions.

That is all, of course, if she lives by "do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever." Not all Christians do.

2 Corinthians 6:14 is the scripture I am referencing, by the way.

Latest posts

Back