The house.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. There's no way you would keep me from going back if I were in your shoes.

Just be careful. Normal long distance relationships are bad enough......but this one could be really tough. ;)

I honestly don't know what to tell you. If she's searching for you, I'm surprised she just didn't attach herself to you. Some spirits just follow you. Maybe there's something holding her back, and you might be the only one that can give her peace.

VanillaCreme said:
I honestly don't know what to tell you. If she's searching for you, I'm surprised she just didn't attach herself to you. Some spirits just follow you. Maybe there's something holding her back, and you might be the only one that can give her peace.

I carry protective stones that is supposed to keep that from happening and I wear a Quarts Crystal to obsorb negative energy.
It might sound silly, but one can never be to careful.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
VanillaCreme said:

I carry protective stones that is supposed to keep that from happening and I wear a Quarts Crystal to obsorb negative energy.
It might sound silly, but one can never be to careful.

Aw i hope you can help her. :( Just be careful...like...Sometimes I wonder if Ghosts are ghosts at all. Like they could be like evil entities in disguise. haha sorry if i scared you by mentioning that.

I'm still curious what happened. There must have been something this female was looking for.

OK, it's over (I think).
We found out what happened, the fire started in the kitchen, Naydeen grabbed her youngest child and ran to a nieghbors house, she give the the baby to the nieghbor and ran back for the oldest boy,(5 years old) she went in the front of the burning house while a nieghbor ran to the back, he rescued the older boy but she was searching for him and was overcome by smoke, the man dragged her from the house but she died before help could get there. (CPR wasn't well known in 1964)
My daughter said that she was still looking for the boy and that's why she was still there and why I felt she was searching for something.
She had an idea, if we could prove that the boy was alive maybe she could pass over. (Or what ever ghosts do). So we found the oldest boy and he still lives in the area, we ask for a picture of both brothers and planned to leave it in the bedroom. To my surprise he wanted to bring the picture himself, so we met him at the house. We entered the bedroom that I first felt her, Rob (the son) became very quiet and pale, he whispered that she was there, he stood totally still, the tempature dropped 20 degrees and our new EMF meters needle was jumping wildly. Rob jumped and said something had touched him and then it became very quiet, the meter fell to zero, and like that, she was gone.
It's been almost 2 weeks now and the owners said the house is quiet and nothing else has happened. We left the picture in the bed room.
I think she found what she was searching for.
I was a little upset that we didn't get any hard evidence and by the way, I listened to the Ipod and it was kinda spooky but I'm not convinced it was my name she was saying. It kinda sounded like it but it could have been any number of things.
Rob is now the newest member of our little group.
I would like to think I helped her in some way but I'll never know.
Was it a ghost? I can't say, but it's funny that it stopped when it did.

SophiaGrace said:
Aw i hope you can help her. :( Just be careful...like...Sometimes I wonder if Ghosts are ghosts at all. Like they could be like evil entities in disguise. haha sorry if i scared you by mentioning that.

I faced something that was pure evil once in a house my brother rented.
That's why I carry the stones now. It wasn't pleasant.
My brother was a cop at the time and it ran him outside in his boxers one night, if you can imagine a 30 year old police officer standing in the street in his boxers at 3 AM afraid to go back into his own house.
Things got real bad after that. I don't talk much about it, lets just say some things are not of this world.

Okay.. Something strange happend here. I was reading this post and was thinking that "I wish something like this happend to me, so atleast I can make some contacts with the other world if it exists or atleast I can feel a ghost". Then I heard something banging on my window. Thought it would be some bug. But now I feel something here. I really can feel it. I am defenitely not crazy. First I felt some movement in the air on my right side and now I feel some cold thing is covering me. Its like temperature dropped suddenly and i m kinda shivering now. I still feel it when I am writing this. Something cold is covering me.

Aww, that's good. I'm glad she was able to be settled and complete in her life. She probably just wanted to make sure her child was okay.

Latest posts

Back