The ''I Confess'' Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

Dunno if there are any threads like this one and I honestly didn't cared to search for it...

Just make a confession!!! It's simple :)

I confess I am sexually deprived and consequently almost everything is a vagina to me.

Sharing is Caring :)

I confess that when I was 8(& my older sister was 15) I found a notepad full of 'dirty' poetry, actually thinking back there wasn't anything so very bad-this little gem has stuck in my memory banks all these years...

I love, my darling
I love you all mighty
I wish your pyjamas were next to my nightie
Don't be mistaken don't be misled
I mean on the clothesline
Not in the bed

Oh & this one's coming back now hahaha

We tried it on the table
We tried it on the chair
We tried it in the kitchen
But we couldn't do it there
We tried it on the sofa
but it only made us laugh
What a lot of silly ways to take a photograph

So you get the idea.....anyways, my sis had this notepad 'hidden' Pwahahahaha under her mattress(a terrible child I was!) & I stole it to take to school as it was coming up to Valentines day & I thought my friends & I could put the verses into cards.....I had planned on returning the notepad back under the mattress before my sis got back home that afternoon(I got home before her from school) but my teacher got hold of the bloody thing & confiscated it.

I didn't let on to my sister that I took the notepad, she must have thought my mother had found it...I realised the other day that I don't think I've ever told my sis about this & I'm saving it to tell her when I next see her as I want to see the expression on her face hahaha

Latest posts

Back