The Ideal Woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jafo said:
My ideal woman is one who doesn't have kids or wants any and doesn't smoke.

I don't smoke, don't have kids, and probably won't want any, and I'm far from any ideal of a desirable woman.

I am the ideal woman. For everyone. However, not everybody can have me! It is my right to be a little bit choosy :rolleyes:
Please form an orderly queue and don't hold your breath!
My checklist will be with you shortly.

Devon said:
I am the ideal woman. For everyone. However, not everybody can have me! It is my right to be a little bit choosy :rolleyes:

Start an ideal man thread. Should be a laugh :)

TheRealCallie said:
The problem with the "ideal" woman is that she will be different for each person.

Why is that a problem ?

TheRealCallie said:
Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
The problem with the "ideal" woman is that she will be different for each person.

Why is that a problem ?

Well, because there's no general answer. Each person, while some may have similar traits, will find different aspects to be ideal.

Yes I agree.

Devon said:

Well, I manage to pee inside the toilet a solid 70% of the time so that should get me a fast pass...

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
Devon said:

Well, I manage to pee inside the toilet a solid 70% of the time so that should get me a fast pass...

Ha! Oh... toilet humor...

ideal woman to me is someone supportive, honest, hardworking, smart, ambitious, classy yet simple and kindhearted.

The ideal women does not exist. Everyone has pros and cons about them.

Learning to live and accept that is how you maintain a healthy relationship.

Stonely said:

They exist, they just exist for one person. Any person can be ideal, even with their faults. Anyone without faults would be entirely too unbearable to live with.

Phaedron said:
What is your Idea of the Ideal woman? Although it's difficult to be thorough as life is Dynamic and Adventurous rather then Static. Tough case for me, as I combine the Christian emphasis to be Holy and Honest, with absolute freedom of expression, imagination, plus an obvious hatred for tyranny and dogmatic deceptions. I tend to combine the best from a lot of different things like as if I'm generating some sort of alchemical concoction, lol. To the point where no type of typical person is going to be do it for me. I don't fit with any particular group, but I find myself having aspects from many. My view of society is completely anarchistic, as just that, everything about society, whether it be school, work, relationships, religion, clubs, frendships, is trying to fit you like a round peg in a square hole, and it just isn't me.

I think we're all allowed to have an idea of who might be right for us. After all, based on our experiences, lifestyle and values, we can't all date everyone and be happy. There would be some things that we simply couldn't settle for and I think its important to acknowledge these things so we can avoid getting involved with the wrong people and end up hurting ourselves or the other person.

That said, for me at least, I don't think I could ever have an "ideal" partner in mind. I find that as I evolve with time, the people I am attracted too also changes. Which makes me think that I couldn't be attractive to all the guys out there, all the time either. And because my lifestyle and values put me in a minority group, I know that finding someone compatible is going to be very difficult.

I know the OP directed this as a question to men, but that's just my two cents =)

JHK said:
Stonely said:

They exist, they just exist for one person. Any person can be ideal, even with their faults. Anyone without faults would be entirely too unbearable to live with.

You can learn to love someone because of them not just in spite of them.

Really hate the MGTOW concept of an "ideal woman", it invariably means 'nympho housemaid with opinions that mirror my own'.

^^ not that again. Lol. Just as many men care about looks as women.
How shallow some of you must think women are. Not all of us care about looks and height.

TheRealCallie said:
Not all of us care about looks and height.

I don't know how many times I've chimed the same message but yes, I'll repeat, this exactly.

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:

I don't know how many times I've chimed the same message but yes, I'll repeat, this exactly.

I dont know what you girls are talking about but I do want a tall, handsome, extremely rich guy. Thats all I look for in a man :p

Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:

I dont know what you girls are talking about but I do want a tall, handsome, extremely rich guy. Thats all I look for in a man :p

The rich part WOULD be nice, but I'm entirely okay with the guy wearing stilts :D

ardour said:
JHK said:
Stonely said:

You can learn to love someone because of them not just in spite of them.

Really hate the MGTOW concept of an "ideal woman", it invariably means 'nympho housemaid with opinions that mirror my own'.

I would never want a women who's opinion mirrors my own. I would prefer one that could help fix mine.

TheRealCallie said:
^^ not that again. Lol. Just as many men care about looks as women.
How shallow some of you must think women are. Not all of us care about looks and height.

There is hope for me?! Lol
I'm 5'8 and feel tiny. When is short short? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back