The Lady Next Door Thinks I'm Alcoholic Druggi High Indivual

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
Always look at the good in every bad, and approach solutions from the positive side, too.

I'm writing this because a friend talked with me about my "drinking and smoking" few days ago. She's a neighbor/"friend" of mine who is older than me and religious af. She's definitely a kind-respectable lady, but not necessarily smart. Especially when giving advices, because in order to give an advice, you must be sure that you have the best solution accessible to that person in that time/place.

Anywho, she approached me with the worst-repulsive-wrong-faulty way that make every situation worse. She came talking about Jesus and being saved, then pointed the negative spots and wrongly credited everything to where I've been lately and compared it to good old memories.

Jesus f**king christ, there're so many wrong things with the way I was approached. She basically violated the right way in my opinion in a full way. I think you should always assume the best situation first always, and approach every negative area from it's nearest positive one.

Why?

Short Answer: Because you don't have a right over that situation, it's why you're giving an advice, not being able to deal with the situation yourself.

:) Answer: Because you can almost never be sure that you know the full true all variables and parameters 100%, if you approached from the negative areas, then you might create or close gaps between the current situation and to that one you assumed. It also helps you determine whether or not you're in the position to offer an advice/come with a solution in first place.

This case was a drinking habit, then know the variables and make sure you're in position to, (double check your facts), then your advice should start as "Why don't we have less fun drinking, so that we can earn better grade in that job?"

Notice, it's a suggestion, it's a question, it's optional, invitational, it's polite, it's promising, it offers help...
Now compare that to the way smartass came with fully fully-ridiculously-disturbing-insulting information. Not even entitled, not even with the right solution, approach, destination, analysis, association or method. She didn't even call or arrange for that visit *Good Surprise!* at my door.

In conclusion, stupidity may ruin everything in one's personality if she/he weren't aware of it. I'm being that rude saying it, because those are the "Friends" who are stupid enough to "HURT" you every time they aren't supposed to help. Sigh, I feel mean/bully, but honest.

well...Honestly, I started drinking again. Stronger stuff than when i was with Sassy.lol
We broke it off again around 3 months ago.

Anyway, I stopped drinking and partying decades ago. I also attend support groups
to help me stop drinking and change the way I was living.

The thing of it is...I nearly drank myself to death when Sassy I broke up many moons ago.
She was also pregnant with Kimi at that time.

I dont have all the answers. Idk if Im reverting back to my old behaviors to cope.
Whatever the hell it is I gotta do to stop myself from thinking about Sassy all the time.
Right, wrong or indifference. It was all her god **** fault.
Her drinking and using continue to destroys her life, hurt our daughter and our relationship.
Never the less....it still dosnt change the fact that I love Sassy very much.
The first 2 months was really narely. The mental and emotional roller coasters.

Advice??? Suggestions????
Do you know how many thousands of meetings and tons of recovery literature Ive read.

From all account...from the tons of litteratures, my own experince and experinces of
many other...I should had never gotten invloved with Sassy again to begin with.
K...Try telling my heart to stop loving Sassy. It's like telling a fucken mouse
to not go for the chese in the mouse trap. lmao

Pain mother fucken pains...Im suppost to learn how to stop loving Sassy
when the pains becomes greater than my love for her.
Geeze the fucken whiz.....I love Sassy more than life itself.
Its gonna take a lot of fucken pains.lol

I dont drink alone...i havnt progress to that stage, YET!!!!.lol
Im a happy drunk or a socail drinker at the moment.
Hell's Bells...Ive been advice to stop drinking and stop ******* women half Sassy's age.
I need a miracle...
Lets listen to devil's music...shall we :)

[youtube]MVU2S4I64Q0[/youtube]
[youtube]e7v0V58V3Uw[/youtube]
[youtube]4ckFuURIWXc[/youtube]
[youtube]g02WR0OZ0MA[/youtube]

Lonesome Crow said:
well...Honestly, I started drinking again. Stronger stuff ...

Sir, I changed the post title just for your legendary response ;) .. haha

Depressedology said:
Lonesome Crow said:
well...Honestly, I started drinking again. Stronger stuff ...

Sir, I changed the post title just for your legendary response ;) .. haha

Lmao...
What can i say...Im trying to look at things on the bright side.
Im single. Not tied down to the old balls and chains.
I have young women chasing me.
Plus I dont have all the added responsibilities of carrying the mother fucken cross.lmao

Tell you're an atheist, and that's what you believe.

Honestly, I don't understand why religious people have to get up in everyone's grill. Just believe what you want, and leave everyone non-religious alone!

It does make you look stupid when you think you know the solution to someone's problem. I've had that unfortunate experience.

Religious people can be like that, telling you to find salvation in religion or something. Here's what you do though. Don't take offense to it. You could politely explain to her whatever it is you do just don't make her look like an idiot.

Trust me, I know what it's like to be one of those "friends" who think they're helping you but actually "hurting" you.

Latest posts

Back