The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pretty windy yesterday, and supposed to be even worse in some areas today. I can hear it in my shop at work rumbling across the roof.

Did your roof blow off or just some shingles?

Not much I can do. As soon as the wind dies down, I'll have someone come over and "fix" it temporarily and cheaply.

This weather just sucks. :mad: LOL "fix" There's probably going to be a lot of that going on. So far my vents at work have stayed on, one blew off a few years ago and I had to climb up on the roof to put it back on. Nailed that sucker back down and put tar around the edges to prevent any leaking.

LOL

That would certainly be a cheap way of fixing it. If you can see bare wood (lol) your tar paper must have been ripped off too.

Exhibit A... sigh

P4280492.jpg

Your roof looks weird. It looks like it has 4 or 6 inch wide planks instead of sheets of wood. Looks like there was actual tar put down then the shingles on top of that.

I dunno, I just live here. lol

There was a funnel cloud that went through like 3 years ago that tore some of the roof off there, so it was tarred before, maybe that's what you're seeing?

Latest posts

Back