The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-cat-pictures-dis-games-not-hard-i-win.jpg

LOL Callie you would never catch me in a Speedo, ever.

Ledia that video was hilarious. I wish Facebook had something like that when people keep poking you.

LOL

Holy, my phones were ringing so much I keep hearing them even though they are not now. O.O

ROFL!!

I gotta rant about something that really ticks me off. I can't stand large national corporations, they have ZERO respect or consideration for their clients. I know you're thinking, well ddduuhhh, but I'm stuck in the middle of this crap at the moment. These morons wait until late to just go and change bookings WITHOUT CONTACTING EITHER CUSTOMER!! WTF!?! That is just ignorant to do, who the hell goes and makes changes to things without contacting the people involved? They just do it an leave the freaking mess for me to discover this morning. I'm not dealing with it, I changed it back and made a note as to why. If I get a pissy phone call I'm telling them to deal with it, they made the mess with no consideration for the clients. We don't make enough commission to deal with that sort of crap.

Latest posts

Back