The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
the last person to post in the 375 page wins, wishingwell

I thought it was the first person to post on that page....

funny-gifs-egg-man1.gif

Spidercat :D

funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-fridge-skillz.gif

Figured I'd just post this here. It's been a year now since the F3 tornado that hit the small town I live in. Of course there's lots going on this week in regards to it. Concerts, dedications, stuff like that. The Weather Network is here this morning broadcasting from the town square that was hit the hardest. Hard to believe it's been a year seeing as how there is lots of construction going on still.

I could kill my part timer right about now so it's probably a good thing he's not here today. The tit hugger does nothing but bug me on the weekend about wanting to go to the gas station to get fuel. I don't know why but he wanted to. He even tries to waste the fuel in equipment I didn't want full of fuel. He wasn't able to use it all up, except yesterday he does. Does he tell me he's used it all up? No. So this morning when I need it for another machine that has sat for months and needs fuel there is NONE!

:club:

That is freaky. Reminds me that Halloween is coming up, I was looking at a few items Walmart already put out.

Sci-Fi said:
It's been a year now since the F3 tornado that hit the small town I live in.

I could kill my part timer right about now so it's probably a good thing he's not here today. The tit hugger does nothing but bug me on the weekend about wanting to go to the gas station to get fuel.

Fire him, Sci-Fi! He sounds like a tool - surely there is someone else with a work ethic that needs a job.

I live in a twister prone area, too....glad you are OK. :)

Latest posts

Back