The meaning behind your username...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means that I'm not very creative and also that I'd forgotten that there was a lame movie with the title a few years ago.

I'm a hairy dude. A very hairy dude. It's been my nickname since I was about 12 years old.

Elwing is the mother of Elrond from Tolkein's "Lord of the Rings". My spelling is from an old character of mine in World of Warcraft - Vanilla. Elwing with an i was taken :)

Selene is the greek goddess of the moon.

I love the moon. It's beautiful even not having light of it's own and we see only half of it from here, so I'm intrigued by the "dark side of the moon"... also, it's a way of saying that everything, no matter how beautiful, has a dark side.
I think that's beautiful, idk.

Meaw comes from me liking cats, and is also my initials. It was first used (at least as far as I can remember) in an mmorpg.
If one cuts the name in two, and get Me and aw, then turn one of those around, they look the same. Also works with spinning the whole name around so one sees it "upside down". I have a lot more usernames, and a lot more stories behind them, but this is the relevant one here :)

A somnambulist is a sleepwalker. I walk through a surreal experience called "life" each day, like a zombie.

Excellent thread

I chose Celt as it reflects where I feel I come from and has an identity with the old British tribespeople.

Where is Queen Boudicca now?

Latest posts

Back