The most heartfelt apololgy I can give.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaxiDriver

Reaction score
I am very sorry for insulting anyone and I never felt good about posting what I have in the past. I do not think I am as guilty and angry as you claim me to be, Steel. I knew you have not liked me since day 1 and you have treated me unfairly by banning me instantly and never giving me NOT ONE message to let me know how things will be if I get into any argument.

I just do not understand why I have to be the only member permabanned from this site and not given a true second chance. You have banned me numerous of times without any warning and have permabanned me with no good reason when other users have done much worse things that I would never do.

I tried to make my arguments civil but I don't think they are as bad as how some people would react by telling me things about myself in such a vulgar way.

Things in that thread went wrong but I was going to apologize to Sanal and Estreen right now but my Caribou account is banned obviously.

I am only angry because you had it in for me since day 1 and you have made me have to make new accounts. I am the only user here that has to do such a thing.

99% of the time I have never trolled here and I have tried my best to make threads and contribute to the forum.

So to Naleena, Eve, Sanal, Estreen, and Steel. I am very sorry. I tried my best but failed. I just hope someday you can give me a chance with my Dayvan account and unban me in chat.

EDIT Everytime I react in such a way I have not been asked why or recieved any comment from anyone about my actions in the past. I have always felt alone in the forum. When I screwed up I was ditched and I believe I was treated unfairly. I think that would make anyone angry.

TaxiDriver said:
I am very sorry for insulting anyone and I never felt good about posting what I have in the past. I do not think I am as guilty and angry as you claim me to be, Steel. I knew you have not liked me since day 1 and you have treated me unfairly by banning me instantly and never giving me NOT ONE message to let me know how things will be if I get into any argument.

I just do not understand why I have to be the only member permabanned from this site and not given a true second chance. You have banned me numerous of times without any warning and have permabanned me with no good reason when other users have done much worse things that I would never do.

I tried to make my arguments civil but I don't think they are as bad as how some people would react by telling me things about myself in such a vulgar way.

Things in that thread went wrong but I was going to apologize to Sanal and Estreen right now but my Caribou account is banned obviously.

I am only angry because you had it in for me since day 1 and you have made me have to make new accounts. I am the only user here that has to do such a thing.

99% of the time I have never trolled here and I have tried my best to make threads and contribute to the forum.

So to Naleena, Eve, Sanal, Estreen, and Steel. I am very sorry. I tried my best but failed. I just hope someday you can give me a chance with my Dayvan account and unban me in chat.

I likely shouldn't even respond to this thread, but here goes...
OK, first, Rich never "had it in for you from day one"...
I know that to be a fact. And neither did I. Check your Reputation if you don't believe me.
The whole reason that you kept being banned, Dayvann, is because you just wouldn't leave it alone. Everytime your ban would end, you would come back and start fighting again. Grant it, the last time or two, you left me out of it, which was fine by me, but you just couldn't drop it. I believe that you feel you were kicked from chat unfairly. If you will recall, when you and Drake were fighting, it was DRAKE I kicked out, because he wouldn't stop, not you.
You've said a lot of nasty stuff to and about me. Am I still upset or angry? Nope. After a while, you just have to let things go. You could have always just done as I've learned to do: Completely ignore people who upset you.

Sanal said:
Dude..:) No issues.. I was just playin:). I didnt know it was you. I m sorry too:)

You do not have to apologize. What you said was good and you handled it the best way possible in your position. It sucks that I had to act that way to you out of all people.

Thanks for replying.

EveWasFramed said:
TaxiDriver said:

I know that to be a fact. And neither did I. Check your Reputation if you don't believe me.
The whole reason that you kept being banned, Dayvann, is because you just wouldn't leave it alone. Everytime your ban would end, you would come back and start fighting again. Grant it, the last time or two, you left me out of it, which was fine by me, but you just couldn't drop it. I believe that you feel you were kicked from chat unfairly. If you will recall, when you and Drake were fighting, it was DRAKE I kicked out, because he wouldn't stop, not you.
You've said a lot of nasty stuff to and about me. Am I still upset or angry? Nope. After a while, you just have to let things go. You could have always just done as I've learned to do: Completely ignore people who upset you.

Firstly. Thank you for responding and I do remember the time in chat and what you did. I obviously forgot about it when things got awry.

I just hope you can forgive me and I hope people here can give me a true chance sometime. I never felt like I did because I was never warned. I WAS JUST BANNED INSTANTLY.

No message or nothing. TO me it seemed like Steel took pleasure in banning me. He sure seemed a bit happy yesterday when I was lurking chat while in 'banned' status.

Thank you so much for responding though.

TaxiDriver said:
Firstly. Thank you for responding and I do remember the time in chat and what you did. I obviously forgot about it when things got awry.

I just hope you can forgive me and I hope people here can give me a true chance sometime.

Well, I'm not a forum mod, so that is entirely up to Rich.

EveWasFramed said:
TaxiDriver said:

I just hope you can forgive me and I hope people here can give me a true chance sometime.

Well, I'm not a forum mod, so that is entirely up to Rich.

That is totally fine. You just have to understand that he never treated me fairly with my issues and just treated me like honeysuckle by banning me and never giving me a warning.

Look at the cheap shot he gave me in the locked thread. There was no need for that but I know deep down he does not like me much. Especially for him to go out of his way to post such a comment. He does not know me.

Ok, first let me correct you on a few points:

TaxiDriver said:
I knew you have not liked me since day 1 and you have treated me unfairly by banning me instantly and never giving me NOT ONE message to let me know how things will be if I get into any argument.

Actually, not true. There was a time when I considered you a friend. However, I wonder if you remember what you sent me in PM? This was just the culmination of a series of events, that started over a disagreement about music.

TaxiDriver said:

Why do you think you had multiple chances? I could have just permanently banned you the first time for the things you said to various people, but no, I gave you a fresh chance each time. Each time ended the same way.. you would get angry and attack someone personally. Disagreeing with people is fine, flaming is not.

TaxiDriver said:

Well, perhaps we have a different definition of civil. Please reread some of your comments. I have been forced to delete quite a few of your posts in the past, but yes, I do still remember fondly the way in which you would call me a corrupt moderator, for example. :p

I will say that your recent posts under the name of Caribou were the ONLY ones that were reported.

In short... you are not some innocent victim here. I have always endeavoured to be fair, and have given you several shots at coming back to the forum. This was mainly because you have made welcome contributions to this community - you have never been "just a troll" because you are far more complex than that. You're an intelligent guy, but rather than use your smarts you resort to personal attacks in arguments.

TaxiDriver said:
No message or nothing. TO me it seemed like Steel took pleasure in banning me. He sure seemed a bit happy yesterday when I was lurking chat while in 'banned' status.

See, here's the thing. How do you even arrive at a conclusion like that? All I said about your presence in chat was that I knew who you were... and I did not publicise your identity either.

Honestly, there's no hard feelings on my end. I'm not here to make enemies. If I have a differing opinion, I just put it out there, and then that's that. I appreciate the civility you are showing in apologizing and owning up to your actions. I would hope I did not offend in anything I said as well.

Cheers.

Steel said:

TaxiDriver said:
I knew you have not liked me since day 1 and you have treated me unfairly by banning me instantly and never giving me NOT ONE message to let me know how things will be if I get into any argument.

Actually, not true. There was a time when I considered you a friend. However, I wonder if you remember what you sent me in PM? This was just the culmination of a series of events, that started over a disagreement about music.

TaxiDriver said:

Why do you think you had multiple chances? I could have just permanently banned you the first time for the things you said to various people, but no, I gave you a fresh chance each time. Each time ended the same way.. you would get angry and attack someone personally. Disagreeing with people is fine, flaming is not.

TaxiDriver said:

Well, perhaps we have a different definition of civil. Please reread some of your comments. I have been forced to delete quite a few of your posts in the past, but yes, I do still remember fondly the way in which you would call me a corrupt moderator, for example. :p

I will say that your recent posts under the name of Caribou were the ONLY ones that were reported.

In short... you are not some innocent victim here. I have always endeavoured to be fair, and have given you several shots at coming back to the forum. This was mainly because you have made welcome contributions to this community - you have never been "just a troll" because you are far more complex than that. You're an intelligent guy, but rather than use your smarts you resort to personal attacks in arguments.

Thanks for your reply.

I agree. I used this place to blow off steam too much and have gone way over my head. I post with anger rather than thinking about things more thoroughly and what the effect may be in the end. Which always ends up a mess when I am involved.

Whatever you do I will respect your decision. I just feel this may be my last chance posting here so I just wanted to apologize and hand out as many olive branches as I could because its all I can do for now. All I can do is apologize and try to let everyone I hurt know that I don't hate them and I really never have. I honestly felt bad for getting on the bad side of people I admire and when I lurked and read comments from you and others I just wished I could have changed things because I know all of you have never meant any harm.

I never ever had a 'deep hate' for you or anyone here.

Steel said:
TaxiDriver said:

See, here's the thing. How do you even arrive at a conclusion like that? All I said about your presence in chat was that I knew who you were... and I did not publicise your identity either.

Just the fact that you knew who I was and was laughing it up with whatever you were talking about with everyone else in chat is enough to make me feel like that.

You know I was there waiting for you to unban me but you decided not to.

EDIT Please understand though that I appreciate the fact that you will let me post this thread and let me respond.

TaxiDriver said:

You're wasting your breath. Many people here don't understand how to take an apology. In large part, because they don't know how to make one themselves or admit that they even should.

Best to let things go...at least around here.

TaxiDriver said:
Steel said:

TaxiDriver said:

TaxiDriver said:

TaxiDriver said:

Thanks for you reply.

I agree. I used this place to blow off steam too much and have gone way over my head. I post with anger rather than thinking about things more thoroughly and what the effect may be in the end. Which always ends up a mess when I am involved.

Whatever you do I will respect your decision. I just feel this may be my last chance posting here so I just wanted to apologize and hand out as many olive branches as I could because its all I can do for now. All I can do is apologize and try to let everyone I hurt know that I don't hate them and I really never have. I honestly felt bad for getting on the bad side of people I admire and when I lurked and read comments from you and others I just wished I could have changed things because I know all of you have never meant any harm.

I never ever had a 'deep hate' for you or anyone here.

You are very welcome. I'm glad you realise that letting off steam isn't a good thing.. everyone has crappy days, but yeah, at the other end of an internet connection there could be someone who has had an even crappier day.

Ok, while I won't rule out their won't be a time for last posts at some point in the future.. you should now find your main account unbanned. Welcome back.

Steel said:
Ok, while I won't rule out their won't be a time for last posts at some point in the future.. you should now find your main account unbanned. Welcome back.

Thank you very much. I want you to really think about that and I want to make sure you feel confident enough in doing such a thing. I will not start posting here for a while until I know my input can be a good contribution to this forum. It may be today. It may be next month.

Honestly Steel. I just thank you for letting me post this thread. Maybe you could delete the comment you made about me in the thread you locked? That was harsh.

TaxiDriver said:
EveWasFramed said:
TaxiDriver said:

I just hope you can forgive me and I hope people here can give me a true chance sometime. I never felt like I did because I was never warned. I WAS JUST BANNED INSTANTLY.

OK, wait...you edited your post after I had already responded, so let me respond to your entire post...
As Rich has already explained in two of his posts, you weren't perma-banned and not allowed to come back the very first time- that information isn't accurate. I remember that you were banned twice before being perma-banned. As for chat yesterday, I was there and I recall something different. It wasnt actually Rich (nor myself) that made the catty comments - it was another forum member. Yes, we did laugh at what he said, but they way he said it was funny. I don't recall ANYONE saying anything BAD about you at all. Someone asked why you had been banned and that was explained. Other than that, neither Rick nor I said anything, that I recall. Dayvann, you do tend to take things badly sometimes and on a much more personal level than they are meant. You should really try and put things in the past if you truly want to be a member of the forum. Holding a grudge against Rick isn't going to help you and really, in my opinion, he has been fair.
He is obviously going to allow you to become a member again, so please try to think about things before you say them. And again, my advice is, if someone here upsets you, or you disagree with them to the point of getting angry, you should likely just IGNORE them. Problem solved, yes?

Welcome back.

EveWasFramed said:
TaxiDriver said:
EveWasFramed said:
TaxiDriver said:

OK, wait...you edited your post after I had already responded, so let me respond to your entire post...
As Rich has already explained in two of his posts, you weren't perma-banned and not allowed to come back the very first time- that information isn't accurate. I remember that you were banned twice before being perma-banned. As for chat yesterday, I was there and I recall something different. It wasnt actually Rich (nor myself) that made the catty comments - it was another forum member. Yes, we did laugh at what he said, but they way he said it was funny. I don't recall ANYONE saying anything BAD about you at all. Someone asked why you had been banned and that was explained. Other than that, neither Rick nor I said anything, that I recall. Dayvann, you do tend to take things badly sometimes and on a much more personal level than they are meant. You should really try and put things in the past if you truly want to be a member of the forum. Holding a grudge against Rick isn't going to help you and really, in my opinion, he has been fair.
He is obviously going to allow you to become a member again, so please try to think about things before you say them. And again, my advice is, if someone here upsets you, or you disagree with them to the point of getting angry, you should likely just IGNORE them. Problem solved, yes?

Welcome back.

Thank you for your reply and I agree.

I have to prove now that I can post here without any problems. I have to do that all by myself and please trust me, I have no problems with that.

Steel said:

Wow. You should be around the chat-room more often and You'd ban a heck lot more people than him! You're the only one who dares to ban someone it seems. Most staff members this community has had have either been too afraid or too used to flaming themselves to even time-ban.

Robin said:
Wow. You should be around the chat-room more often and You'd ban a heck lot more people than him! You're the only one who dares to ban someone it seems. Most staff members this community has had have either been too afraid or too used to flaming themselves to even time-ban.

There may not be any love lost between us but I have to say normally you would say something a little moor constrictive then that.

What you said here is a load of BS, and you know it.

Steel dealt with this good I am happy to see.

Robin said:
Steel said:

I beg to differ. I've banned people in chat before. And you saying that most of the staff members on the forum are too afraid to ban or are flamers themselves is offensive. Considering only Minus, Samba and Steel are site mods, I'd say that was a pretty low blow, to suggest that any of them are flamers, Robin. How disappointing.

EDIT: As for PAST mods, well the ones I know, other than YOU, are Bluey and Cleo and I NEVER saw them flame either.

Latest posts

Back