the most precious item you have in your possession

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha hmmmm,
it's hard to decided, between my ps3 ps2 and psp ( SONY GIRL FOREVER!! <3) my guitar laptop, and stuffed animals

I think the top two are my guitar and laptop

I wish I could make an electric guitar with a built in laptop

wouldn't that be the coolest ******* thing ever!!??

I don't actually have anything that has any sentimental value to me.

Like . . if my house was burning down . . i'd grab my laptop, my ipod and any money in my room . . that's it.

laptop geetar?! Like a laptop with a fold out/retractable neck...plays through the laptop speakers...I likes the way you think :cool:

The iRock :p (sorry...couldn't help it)

Other than the iRock...lets see...not my computer...can just get another one. My car I guess.

evanescencefan91 said:
haha hmmmm,
it's hard to decided, between my ps3 ps2 and psp ( SONY GIRL FOREVER!! <3) my guitar laptop, and stuffed animals

I think the top two are my guitar and laptop

I wish I could make an electric guitar with a built in laptop

wouldn't that be the coolest ******* thing ever!!??

i have a mighty fine stratoscaster, if i don't say so myself:)
(it's at the pawn shop right now, like usual:()

Les Paul invented 'it all' with a railroad tie if i'm not mistaken

My computer or my phone. But at the end of the day, they're just important because I need them to keep in contact with my friends. I don't think I own anything of true sentimental value. I'd be sad if I lost my greeting cards or teddy bears, but I'd get over it.

tehdreamer said:
My computer or my phone. But at the end of the day, they're just important because I need them to keep in contact with my friends. I don't think I own anything of true sentimental value. I'd be sad if I lost my greeting cards or teddy bears, but I'd get over it.

now i feel like a big piece of gaping honeysuckle.

what i would say i have in "value" is that jar of juice, and a few pieces of "blankies' (don't ask)

and i still feel like a big piece of gaping honeysuckle

csmswhs said:
tehdreamer said:

now i feel like a big piece of gaping honeysuckle.

what i would say i have in "value" is that jar of juice, and a few pieces of "blankies' (don't ask)

and i still feel like a big piece of gaping honeysuckle

Umm.. Why do you feel like a big piece of gaping honeysuckle?

my wedding ring. 18kt white gold. very simple band.

oh, and this

100915-050239.jpg

I dont really like STUFF that much. My husband really likes stuff. We have all kinds of stupid honeysuckle. I like to break stuff. Stuff can...eh

I don't have a sentimental attachment to most of my possessions. I suppose I could list things with monetary value, but those can be replaced in one way or another. I do have some personal data/letters/pictures that are irreplaceable, but I don't know if I would call them precious.

Nina said:
Pictures of my mom, dad amd brother. Lost now to the world but forever in my heart...

Most everything I ever owned burned up in a fire april 06. I missed some of it at first. I had some really rare VHS tapes. I had some of strange or "exotic" movies but also movies I made :cool: I just hope they burned.

I dont care so much for stuff, and I never really did. All of my favorite stuff exists in the realm of idea.

Sometimes I wonder what the firefigher thought when he found the charred remains of the giant suitcase in the bedroom closet. Almost all of it was pure plastic, rubber or paper, so it probably burned up...right ?

;)

eris said:
Nina said:
Pictures of my mom, dad amd brother. Lost now to the world but forever in my heart...

Most everything I ever owned burned up in a fire april 06. I missed some of it at first. I had some really rare VHS tapes. I had some of strange or "exotic" movies but also movies I made :cool: I just hope they burned.

I dont care so much for stuff, and I never really did. All of my favorite stuff exists in the realm of idea.

Sometimes I wonder what the firefigher thought when he found the charred remains of the giant suitcase in the bedroom closet. Almost all of it was pure plastic, rubber or paper, so it probably burned up...right ?

;)

Sweety, what you store in your, "realm of ideas" is immune to fire, flood and all those dangers....They're always there. It's the best way to store your REAL treasures...It's where I keep my folks and bro now...

I'm so very sorry to hear that you had to endure that. (((eris)))

I'm pretty sure everything that was there burned. :(

Badjedidude said:
MY BRAIN-MEATS.

Um. I'm afraid to ask about that one :D
My daughter's not really a "possession" because I don't own her but she is the most precious item I have around. Other than that, it would be anything that my grandparents have passed down to me.

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back