The OFFICIAL Weird and Creepy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judge's Career Ended by Claims of On-Bench Masturbation
Julie E. Bisbee
The Associated Press
February 9, 2005

Jurors and others in Judge Donald Thompson's courtroom kept hearing a strange whooshing noise, like a bicycle pump or maybe a blood pressure cuff. During one trial, Thompson seemed so distracted that some jurors thought he was playing a handheld video game or tying fly-fishing lures behind the bench.

The explanation, investigators say, is even stranger than some imagined: The judge had a habit of masturbating with a penis pump under his robe during trials.

The lurid allegations have brought an embarrassing end to a solid career and shocked many of his colleagues. The case could also lead to a wave of appeals from defendants claiming that the judge was not paying attention while presiding over their cases.

Thompson, a 58-year-old married father of three grown children, has denied the allegations, and he said the pump was just a gag gift received from a friend on his 50th birthday. He retired in August after being threatened with removal but now faces indecent-exposure charges brought against him last month.

"We're certainly saddened by the thought that the prosecutor filed charges," said Clark Brewster, Thompson's attorney. "We thought all this was dealt with when he resigned. We didn't feel like anything that was alleged rose to the level of criminal charges."

The trials during which he allegedly used the pump included murder cases as well as a libel suit.

Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmondson, who filed the paperwork to remove Thompson from the bench, said he would be surprised if the scandal did not lead to appeals. "I don't know if they will be successful. They will still have to show actual prejudice to the point that something was done in error," he said.

Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testified during a 2003 murder trial. From the witness stand, the officer saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.

Investigators later collected carpet samples, Thompson's robes and the chair from behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.

Thompson's court reporter, Lisa Foster, told authorities that she saw him use the pump at least 10 times during trials. She told The Associated Press that the first time in court was in 2000, but she said nothing at the time for fear of retaliation.

Foster told authorities she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of Kevin Vomberg, a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. The case ended in a hung jury. The whooshing sound could be heard on Foster's audiotape of the trial.

When jurors at the trial asked the judge about the sound, Thompson said he hadn't heard it, but would listen for it.

"I always thought he was an excellent trial judge," said Don I. Nelson, a prosecutor who tried more than 40 cases before Thompson, including a murder trial during which authorities say Thompson used the pump. "I was completely shocked and couldn't believe it."

omg, that was definatly the most odd way i've ever spent 7 minutes,

but wow hey as long as the car doesn't complain, and you know your not doing it public, it's hell of a lot better than raping someone.

*hangs head in shame* i can't believe i actually watched that

by the way is that gay bakc jew clan thing for real or is it just something they did for fun?

where in the world would you get pink kkk robes?

that would be cool if there really was a gay black jew klan or cult that would just be funny,

evanescencefan91 said:
by the way is that gay bakc jew clan thing for real or is it just something they did for fun?

No, it isn't real.

I remember the first time I saw people playing this game...I thought no matter how much of a loser I was, nobody--absolutly nobody could be worse than that! Then I saw this....

[youtube]sQ1gBQRVwPM[/youtube]

An archist said:
I remember the first time I saw people playing this game...I thought no matter how much of a loser I was, nobody--absolutly nobody could be worse than that! Then I saw this....

[youtube]sQ1gBQRVwPM[/youtube]

Lol I thought that was pretty cool, you really have to have nothing better to do than to make up some dance moves for that game haha..apparently the didnt have anything better to do..

i used to play the game and even compete in tournaments every once in a blue moon, but **** I never went that far and made up a COMPLETE dance for it..jeez...

dude!!!!! that is awesome hey send me the link i want to post that on my facebook

anyways i found this interesting segemnt while i was googling self cannoblism

XD

Meiwes (born December 1, 1961) is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his deeds, Meiwes is also known as the "Rotenburg Cannibal" or "Der Metzgermeister" (Master Butcher).

Since entering prison, Meiwes has become a vegetarian and has joined a prisoners' group favoring Green Party politics.[4] [5]

Contents [hide]
1 Murder and cannibalism
2 Arrest, trial, and conviction of manslaughter
3 Retrial and murder conviction
4 Consultant in criminal cases
5 Cultural impact
6 References
7 External links

[edit] Murder and cannibalism
Looking for a willing victim, Meiwes posted an advertisement at a website, The Cannibal Cafe, whose disclaimer mentions the distinction between reality and fantasy. Meiwes's post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[6] Bernd Jürgen Brandes responded to the advertisement. Bernd Jürgen Brandes was known for his interest in crossdressing. Many other people responded to the advertisement, but many backed out and none were forced to do anything they didn't want to do by Meiwes. Meiwes is openly bisexual,[7] as was Brandes.[8]

As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on December 25, 2001 in Meiwes' home in the small village of Roteburg, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, so Meiwes used a knife. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw, but could not because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic, but by then it was too burned to be consumed.[3] According to journalists who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to actually eat any of his penis. Meiwes read a Star Trek book for three hours whilst his voluntary victim was bleeding to death in the bath. Meiwes apparently gave him large quantities of alcohol and pain killers, 30 sleeping pills and a bottle of schnapps, finally, he kissed him once and killed him in a room that he had built in his house for this purpose, The Slaughter Room. After stabbing Brandes to death in the throat, he hung the body on a meathook and tore hunks of flesh from it; he even tried to grind the bones to use as flour. The whole scene was recorded on the two-hour video tape. Meiwes ate the body over the next 10 months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20 kg of the flesh.

[edit] Arrest, trial, and conviction of manslaughter
Meiwes was arrested in December 2002, after a man in Innsbruck phoned the police after seeing new advertisements for victims and details about the killing on the Internet. Investigators searched his home and found body parts and the videotaped killing.

On January 30, 2004, Meiwes was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to eight and a half years in prison. The case attracted considerable media attention and led to a debate over whether Meiwes could be convicted at all, given that Bernd Jürgen Brandes had voluntarily and knowingly participated in the act; there were also complications as cannibalism itself was not illegal in Germany at the time.[2]

Meiwes has admitted what he has done, and expressed regret for his actions. He added he wanted to write a book of his life story with the aim of deterring anyone who wants to follow his steps. Websites dedicated to Meiwes have appeared, with people advertising for willing victims. "They should go for treatment, so it doesn't escalate like it did with me," said Meiwes. He believes there are about 800 "cannibals" in Germany.

[edit] Retrial and murder conviction
In April 2005, a German court ordered a retrial after prosecutors appealed his sentence. They believed he should have been convicted of murder, not manslaughter, and given a life sentence. Among the questions courts answered is whether Brandes agreed to his killing, and whether he was legally capable of doing so at the moment of killing, taking into account his apparent mental problems as well as his significant intake of alcohol and other drugs. Other aspects of the retrial determined whether Meiwes killed to satiate his own desires (in particular sexual desires), and not because he was asked to, which Meiwes has repeatedly rejected during testimony. At his retrial a psychologist stated that Meiwes could reoffend and still "had fantasies about devouring the flesh of young people."[9] On 10 May 2006, a court in Frankfurt convicted Meiwes of murder and sentenced him to life imprisonment.

[edit] Consultant in criminal cases
According to a report by the Bild-Zeitung from October 2007, Meiwes was reportedly helpful in the analysis of two suspected cannibal murders from 1998 and 2000, in which two young boys were found horribly mutilated, possibly by the same murderer, fulfilling much the same role as the fictional cannibal murderer Hannibal Lecter.[10]

evanescencefan91 said:
anyways i found this interesting segemnt while i was googling self cannoblism

I thought he was a pretty strange one but ya have to wonder about Bernd Jürgen Brandes also.

zombie walk (also known as a zombie mob, zombie march, zombie horde, zombie lurch, zombie shuffle or zombie pub crawl) is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes. Usually taking place in an urban centre, the participants make their way around the city streets and through shopping malls in a somewhat orderly fashion and often limping their way towards a local cemetery or other public space (a series of taverns in the case of a zombie pub crawl).

Customs
Promoted primarily through word of mouth and online message boards, zombie walks are an underground activity. During the event participants are encouraged to remain in character as zombies and to communicate only in a manner consistent with zombie behavior. This may include grunting, groaning and slurred, moaning calls for 'brains'. It should be noted that zombie behavior is a hot topic of debate. Purists who draw their definitions from the original Living Dead films will claim that a zombie would never have the ability to call for 'brains' and furthermore that a zombie needs only living or freshly killed flesh for its sustenance, and not the brain in particular.

An advanced technique to heighten interest and realism, some zombie mobs will "eat" victims to create new zombies, in sight of onlookers. [1] The better coordinated zombie mobs will establish a route and an easily recognizable signal, so that other participants can plant themselves, appearing as an otherwise ordinary human, along the route in old, tearable clothes, and as the mob shambles along it can discover and devour new victims. As the zombies surround the new victim to loudly feed, concealing him or her from witnesses' view, they tear clothes and quickly apply greenish makeup and fake blood, to create a new zombie, who then shambles along with the ever-expanding pack to find new victims.

[edit] History

Zombified children participated in Edmonton's Zombie Walk, October 14, 2007.Zombie walks have become relatively common in large cities, especially in North America, often becoming annual traditions, though some are also spontaneous "flash mob" events.[2] Some events are staged as spoof political rallies organized "to raise awareness of zombie rights", with participants carrying placards.[3]

The first documented non-commercial zombie walk was held in October, 2003, in Toronto, Ontario.[4] It was organized by local horror movie fan Thea Munster, and had only six participants.[5] The 2007 Toronto Zombie Walk drew a crowd of over 1,100 zombies, a number confirmed by Toronto Police Services.[4] At the time, this was the largest zombie walk on record.

In 2005 a series of zombie mobs swept North America, as documentation of the phenomenon appeared on mainstream blogs like Boingboing. On July 30, 2005 San Francisco was visited by approximately 75 zombies who entertained tourists around Union Square, and played dead on the BART train. [6] Another widely documented zombie walk occurred in Vancouver, B.C., on August 27, 2005, with over 400 participants. That walk proceeded through the Pacific Centre Mall, travelled on the SkyTrain (referred to for the event as the "SkyBrain" or the "BrainTrain") and continued 35 blocks to Mountain View Cemetery.[7]

On October 15, 2005, the first annual Zombie Pub Crawl was held in Minneapolis. The event consisted of roughly 100-150 zombie-costumed participants moving from bar to bar in the city's Northeast district, and has since grown and been continued annually in different areas of the city.[8]

Official Monroeville Mall World Record Attempt Photo
The Nottingham zombie walk on October 31, 2008.On October 29, 2006, 894 participants gathered at the Monroeville Mall in Pittsburgh, which served as the set of the classic zombie film Dawn of the Dead.[9] In addition to setting a Guinness World Record, the event was a benefit for the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. In 2007, the people of Pittsburgh broke their record with over 1000 zombies at the same mall, during their all weekend zombie festival.[10] A zombie march in Brisbane, Australia on May 25th, 2008 set an unofficial record of over 1500 participants according to media reports.[11] On June 21st, 2008, a zombie march took place in Chicago with a reported of over 1,550 zombies, setting a new unofficial record.[citation needed]

On October 31, 2006, a young woman in Bloomington, Indiana reported to police that a group of "zombies" attacked her in her Land Rover and covered the vehicle in "purple goo". The zombies in question turned out to be participants in a small, local zombie walk, and no arrests were made.[12]

At the 2006 Vancouver Zombiewalk, an incident occurred in which a driver attempted to push his way through the crowd of zombies that was headed down Robson St. This resulted in some minor injuries among the zombies, severe damage to the car, a number of ICBC insurance claims, and coverage on CBC Television.[13]

A zombie walk in Brisbane on the May 25, 2008 saw more than 1,500 participants stopping traffic and shoppers in the CBD. Local newspapers failed to mention the event, in a bid to stop it from continuing, after several businesses complained about minor "zombie damage" and zombies scaring their customers away.[citation needed]

Close to 50 cities worldwide participated in World Zombie Day on October 26, 2008. Final totals are still being compiled but the preliminary results with 32 cities reporting are that 7,500 zombies participated in the event, which also included food drives in each participating city. The event was created and coordinated by The It's Alive Show, a weekly television program broadcast in Pittsburgh, PA. The Pittsburgh walk, held at the Monroeville Mall, had 1,341 people participating and is pending Guinness certification for the new official world record.[14]

On October 30, 2008, Grand Rapids, Michigan, became the largest site of zombies anywhere in the world. Even though the official tally was at 3,370 zombies, well over 4,000+ zombies showed up to this event. They were also asked to donated canned goods to a local food bank. Grand Rapids shattered the former world record of 1,375 zombies.[citation needed][15]

A zombie walk took place on 31 October, 2008 in the Old Market Square of Nottingham, United Kingdom with 1227 attendees. The event was organized by GameCity, and the zombies did dances to zombie-related songs such as Michael Jackson's Thriller, Disturbia and Ghostbusters. There was also a performance from American singer Johnathan Coulton.[16]

[edit] Charity events
Organizations like Zombie Squad have hosted zombie walks to raise awareness or money for community service events, most commonly blood drives since the infection in zombie movies is traditionally spread by blood contact or a bacteriological infection passed through the saliva.

Both world record walks at the Monroeville Mall have included food drives. On October 26, 2008, the Monroeville organizers hosted World Zombie Day to raise awareness of global hunger. More than 40 cities worldwide signed up for this day of global zombie walks with food drives for local hunger related charities.

The 2008 Pittsburgh/Monroeville Mall zombie walk brought in more than one ton of food to benefit the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.[17] The results for World Zombie Day are still being compiled, but last total was 4,153 pounds of food and more than $2,300 in cash donations for food banks in the 32 cities that participated in WZD.

On October 30th, 2008 in the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan, over 7,500+ cans of food were donated to a local food bank, this event also drew well over 4,000 zombies but the official tally was at 3,370.

source wiki-link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_walk

The Tetris effect is the ability of an activity to which people devote sufficient time and attention to begin overshadowing their thoughts, mental images, and dreams. It is named after the video game Tetris. In the game a player rotates and moves different falling tetrominoes, or shapes made up of four square blocks. If the player can arrange the shapes so there are complete horizontal lines of blocks without any gaps, those lines are eliminated. The object of the game is to eliminate as many lines as possible before the shapes fill the screen.

People who play Tetris for a long time might then find themselves thinking about ways different shapes in the real world can fit together, such as the boxes on a supermarket shelf or the buildings on a street.[1] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of habit.

They might also see images of falling Tetris shapes at the edges of their visual fields or when they close their eyes.[1] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of hallucination.

They might also dream about falling Tetris shapes when drifting off to sleep.[2] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of hypnagogic imagery.

[edit] Other examples
The Tetris effect can occur with other video games,[3] with any prolonged visual task (such as classifying cells on microscope slides, weeding, picking fruit, flipping burgers, or even playing chess), and in other sensory modalities. For example, there is the tendency for a catchy tune to play out unbidden in one's mind (an "earworm"). In kinesthesis, a person newly on land after spending long periods at sea may move with an unbidden rocking motion, having become accustomed to the ship making such movements (known as sea legs or mal de debarquement). Computer programmers and developers sometimes have similar experiences, and report dreaming about code when they sleep at night, and return to work the next day feeling like they had never left.

[edit] Place in memory
Stickgold et al. (2000) have proposed that Tetris imagery is a separate form of memory, likely related to procedural memory. This is from their research in which they showed that people with anterograde amnesia, unable to form new declarative memories, reported dreaming of falling shapes after playing Tetris during the day, despite not being able to remember playing the game at all.[2]

[edit] History of the term
According to Earling (1996),[1] one of the first references to the term is by Garth Kidd in February, 1996.[4] Kidd described "after-images of the game for up to days afterwards" and "a tendency to identify everything in the world as being made of four squares and attempt to determine 'where it fits in'". Kidd attributed the origin of the term to computer-game players from Adelaide, Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

evanescencefan91 said:
zombie walk (also known as a zombie mob, zombie march, zombie horde, zombie lurch, zombie shuffle or zombie pub crawl) is an organized public gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes.

Terrifying scenes as zombies storm London

Anyone waking up in London this morning would be forgiven for thinking they were in a terrifying horror movie.

Hundreds of fearsome 'zombies' descended on the capital as part a horror festival to mark the DVD release of the film, Zombie Diaries.

Their mission was to break the world record for having the highest number of the freaky characters in a 'zombie walk'.

The current record is 894 zombies in Pittsburgh last year. ...

**FULL STORY**

IntestinesMyDear_468x672.jpg

ZOMBIElondonG_700x467.jpg

evanescencefan91 said:
The Tetris effect is the ability of an activity to which people devote sufficient time and attention to begin overshadowing their thoughts, mental images, and dreams. It is named after the video game Tetris. In the game a player rotates and moves different falling tetrominoes, or shapes made up of four square blocks. If the player can arrange the shapes so there are complete horizontal lines of blocks without any gaps, those lines are eliminated. The object of the game is to eliminate as many lines as possible before the shapes fill the screen.

People who play Tetris for a long time might then find themselves thinking about ways different shapes in the real world can fit together, such as the boxes on a supermarket shelf or the buildings on a street.[1] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of habit.

They might also see images of falling Tetris shapes at the edges of their visual fields or when they close their eyes.[1] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of hallucination.

They might also dream about falling Tetris shapes when drifting off to sleep.[2] In this sense, the Tetris effect is a form of hypnagogic imagery.

[edit] Other examples
The Tetris effect can occur with other video games,[3] with any prolonged visual task (such as classifying cells on microscope slides, weeding, picking fruit, flipping burgers, or even playing chess), and in other sensory modalities. For example, there is the tendency for a catchy tune to play out unbidden in one's mind (an "earworm"). In kinesthesis, a person newly on land after spending long periods at sea may move with an unbidden rocking motion, having become accustomed to the ship making such movements (known as sea legs or mal de debarquement). Computer programmers and developers sometimes have similar experiences, and report dreaming about code when they sleep at night, and return to work the next day feeling like they had never left.

[edit] Place in memory
Stickgold et al. (2000) have proposed that Tetris imagery is a separate form of memory, likely related to procedural memory. This is from their research in which they showed that people with anterograde amnesia, unable to form new declarative memories, reported dreaming of falling shapes after playing Tetris during the day, despite not being able to remember playing the game at all.[2]

[edit] History of the term
According to Earling (1996),[1] one of the first references to the term is by Garth Kidd in February, 1996.[4] Kidd described "after-images of the game for up to days afterwards" and "a tendency to identify everything in the world as being made of four squares and attempt to determine 'where it fits in'". Kidd attributed the origin of the term to computer-game players from Adelaide, Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect

I have had this. I never play tetris anymore because of it, I can't think of anything but falling blocks for days. I see them when I close my eyes, it keeps me up at night, it's really crazy.
But I feel better knowing it's not just me!

This was not taken by me, btw. This is something you can only find on the internets.
99jq1g.jpg

xlbhjn.jpg

I keep adding more because I can't sleep.

Oh, and here is a lovely video I watched. The link I got it from was called " Crazy French Animation Starts Normal, Goes Full Retard" Sorry if that offends :O Hooray for digg.com showing me these things.

omg turdles xD

= chocolate turtles?

That guys shorts look like they could burst at any second o.o
The, erm, turdles actually look pretty good though, if a bit run over.

Qui said:
I have had this. I never play tetris anymore because of it, I can't think of anything but falling blocks for days. I see them when I close my eyes, it keeps me up at night, it's really crazy.

I didn't so much think of it but closing my eyes i would see orange axial capacitors rolling over the roller of a lead straightener from spending way to many hours staring at such things..

Minus said:
Qui said:

I didn't so much think of it but closing my eyes i would see orange axial capacitors rolling over the roller of a lead straightener from spending way to many hours staring at such things..

hah, I can relate it dose do that.
This one of my high scores.
tetjonoislikeagod.jpg

wow bluey that is awesome, i don't think i've ever gotten that good of a score before

actually recently i've started getting it with DDR after a while whenever i close my eyes i see the little glowwy arrows just scrolling up all the time

:p

and then also when i did detassleing last summer, and this happend to everyone

everytime you close your eyes, it's just rows and rows of corn that never ends :p

Bluey said:
This one of my high scores.

Wow, my brain is off in the next county before i even get a thousandth of that.

Latest posts

Back