The OFFICIAL Weird and Creepy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DayvanCowboy said:
3-04-09lightphaser.jpg

Man holds woman hostage with Sega light gun

I have a Sega light gun just like that - I cut the cord off and took out all the electronics in side with the hope of turning it into a cool-looking tazer. Problem was - I had neither the skill, nor the parts required to do what I wanted to do.

Here's something interesting I found recently on my travels through cyberspace:
I Like Babies

by Anne Loucks

Babies are delicious. The flesh of a baby has not had time to become tough, stringy, and unpleasant. Many of the best meals I have ever eaten were simple affairs: some baby meat, with a nice salad of young greens, French bread, and a glass of red wine. Few things are quite as delectable.

My favorite sort of babies are lambs, skinned and slow roasted. I cannot eat a whole one in a single sitting, but they are wonderful. I am also quite fond of young carrots, chicken ovum, apple placenta, and peanut fetuses. Where would we be without babies to consume? I suppose we could limit ourselves to fully grown plants and animals, but few people wish to eat a cherry tree, piece of hay, or elderly rooster.

With certain organisms, removing and eating their baby allows us to harvest and use a great deal of delicious mammary excretions originally meant for the offspring. Milk can be drunk straight or perhaps with a bit of flower nectar regurgitated by a bee. My favorite use for mammalian breast discharge involves curdling it, and leaving those curds out to be carefully rotted by various bacterias and molds. I love a good cheese with a nice hunk of french bread.

Now, some people may call bread the staff of life, but staff of genocide is more like it. For a single loaf, thousands of helpless wheat zygotes are crushed, and then repeatedly mashed together with water until they become sticky and glutinous. These are then fed upon by billions of vulture-like yeast who fart carbon dioxide, creating lovely bubble homes within the raw dough. For a while it seems like the slaughter of so many potential wheat plants has a silver lining, the happy fungi living out their lives as they please. Then, the entire colony is placed in an oven where all life within the bread is extinguished by fiery heat. After which, the resulting mountain of cooked corpses is devoured by slavering humans like you and me.

This talk of everyday slaughter might bother some people, but it is making me hungry. I'm off to eat some boiled rice fetuses mixed with fat separated from the mammary discharge of a cow and sprinkled with saffron uterus. I'll also be drinking a glass of yeast urine made from the amniotic fluid of a grape.
Source: http://www.ohesso.com/essays/essay002.htm

Not creepy but a bit unusual.

--

German police are struggling to explain why they chased a phantom serial killer for 16 years after confusion over an innocent woman's DNA samples.

Police in the southern state of Baden-Wuerttemberg had searched since 1993 for a woman they believed had taken part in more than 40 crimes, from murders to muggings. Her DNA was found repeatedly at crime scenes in Germany, France and Austria.

But the DNA came from an unsuspecting woman working at a factory in southern Germany, where cotton swabs are produced for the police force, investigators said.

They suspect she may have sneezed on the swabs used to collect evidence and contaminated them. This reproduced the woman's DNA matches despite her having nothing to do with any of the crimes.

Police had promised a 300,000 euro ($400,000) reward to anyone who helped find the elusive killer, thought to be involved in six murder cases. They held a news conference on Tuesday to respond to widespread criticism of the mix-up.

"The cotton swabs were contaminated through human contact in the factory where they were produced," Horst Hauk, a spokesman for the investigators, told Reuters.

Bernd Meiners, a spokesman for local prosecutors, said police first suspected something was wrong when a dead man's body produced female DNA earlier this month.

"As a result, we examined the cotton swabs that we used for collecting DNA samples and how they were manufactured," he said.

well, this is all that I've got for now:

Sorry if you missed all the Destiny parties in Canadialand, cowboy.

Chuck Norris in Oblivion Episode 2

This episode is the funniest in my humble opinion.

This story is a few years old. I can see donkey but soaking it in piss wouldn't be to my taste.

Chinese Eatery Sold Donkey in Tiger Urine

Associated Press

SHANGHAI, China‘ The China Daily was cited as reporting Thursday that a restaurant in northeastern China that advertised illegal tiger meat dishes was found instead to be selling donkey flesh ‘marinated in tiger urine. The story explains that the Hufulou restaurant, located beside the Heidaohezi tiger reserve near the city of Hailin, had advertised stir-fried tiger meat with chilies for $98 as well as liquor flavored with tiger bone for $74 a bottle. Raw meat was priced at $864 per kilogram. The sale of tiger parts is illegal in China and officers shut down the restaurant, only to be told by owner, Ma Shikun, that the meat was actually that of donkeys, flavored with tiger urine to give the dish a "special" tang, the newspaper said. The report didn't say how the urine was obtained. Authorities confiscated the restaurant's profits and fined Ma $296 it said. It wasn't clear what Ma was fined for. Selling donkey meat is not illegal in China and it is widely consumed in the northeast.

lol
i liked the ending

how to play bass and not get laid

rofl stupids bassists

omg man that is crazy nasty
although i did laugh when i read about the guy acciedently swallowing it

lols

:p

OMFG That hello kitty tatoo..What the fresia was going through his mind to think that a hello kitty tatoo would make him look bad ass? He must have been totally baked :p

An archist said:
I remember the first time I saw people playing this game...I thought no matter how much of a loser I was, nobody--absolutly nobody could be worse than that! Then I saw this....

[youtube]sQ1gBQRVwPM[/youtube]

I just love how they say "You're too cool!" When you've wated days of your life you will never, ever get back doing nothing but playing a game...

man just can't get over that ddr video so awesome

Anthropodermic_bibliopegy

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/2-1-2006-87907.asp

[youtube]PCg5pK_4kw4[/youtube]

i had to google that after watching that vid it's true

crazy

hmm maybe that'd be how I'd like my skin to be used

you know use my body for something i love

duuude

i know

someone should write a biography about me and use my skin to bind it

creepy, but if fullfills me ego