The OFFICIAL Weird and Creepy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! They have most of the episodes on YouTube still, I think. Did you ever watch Ghost Hunters Academy? I didn't like most of the kids on there, and obviously there wasn't any serious paranormal research (like in most of these TV shows), but it sucked me in..... I didn't see Season 2 of GHA- I checked month after month for when it was going to debut after Season 1, but missed the entire season over the summer! hah

Man Punches Daughter to Death For Interrupting XBox Game

We’ve all experienced console rage, especially when playing Mario Kart and Princess sneaks up from the back to beat you at the last second. But few of us take it as far as Tyrone Spellman aka Anwar Salahuddin, who beat his 17 month old daughter to death after she knocked over his XBox 360 while he was playing it.

Spellman, of Philadelphia, punched her continually and possibly threw her across the room. Susan Arendt at Game|Life has the full story of the conviction and possible 47 year sentence. We’re sure that video games will be blamed for this incident, as usual, especially as Spellman was hitting the ‘Box for up to seven hours a day, but what kind of person gets angry at a baby for just knocking something over?

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2008/01/man-punches-dau/

I know how annoying it is when someone knocks over my xbox 360 but **** this guy took it a lil too far.

**** that us oretty messed,

naybe he had just finished a really hard boss, and the console turned off before he had a chance to save when it got knocked over,

that would warrent a little violence,
ohh poor baby,

memo to baby's don't knock over our game systems

Minus said:
I have the impression that whatever your interests may be, there is probably a magazine on it. This one is for people who's interest is "beautiful girls and rotting corpses". It is an actual magazine. http://www.girlsandcorpses.com/

f_girlsncorpsm_9318973.jpg

Three words: What the f***?!?!

What next? Soon we're going to be seeing magazines of them before the decomposition....oh wait, that already exists too! http://www.oddee.com/contrib_1854.aspx

that girls and corpses magazine is really tame. It is more of a parody. I have seen a few necrophilia magazines and there are some nasty ones out there. I actually belong to a necrophilia forum, but, that is a different story

The last weird magazine I bought was a Japanese bondage magazine, but it for some reason had lots of medical supplies involved.

I really never heard of mixing a medical fetish with bondage before, but it was an interesting read.

( I cannot really link this as the website it comes from is a not so nice place)

FOOT PRESERVATION SOCIETY

Starring Jasmine Mendez and Lee Chris.

Contains: Body Handling, Bagging (Feet), Body Pans, Carrying (Arm), Foot Fetish, Limb Play, Paralysis, Poison (Injection), Nudity, Post-Mortem, Sleepy (Brief).

PT_Foot_Preserv_Thumb.jpg

Jasmine is asleep and unsuspecting in bed when Lee breaks in and watches her. He injects her feet with his secret formula! Jasmine wakes up and freaks out, demanding to know what was in that needle. "My eternal foot formula will paralyze you to death but your feet will be beautiful forever, immortalized for my collection!"

Jasmine becomes paralyzed and dies, frozen in place, clutching at her foot. "Ha, ha! Lovely..." Lee chuckles to himself. "Now you will be mine forever!" He sits on the bed and massages her dead feet to work out the paralysis and make them perfect for his collection. Lots and lots of foot rubbing, toe rubbing action ensues, with as many shots as possible featuring Jasmine's dead blank-staring face and her feet in the same shot. What an erotic combination of death stares and dead feet!

"Wait until the guys back at the Foot Preservation Society see my latest lady feet find. They'll be jealous!" Lee decides it's time to tag 'em and bag 'em, so he wraps Jasmine's feet up in a plastic bag for safe transport. He picks his prize catch up in his arms and carries her away to his secret hideout at the Foot Preservation Society.

More necro-foot fetish films recommended for you: DEAD FEET #1-4. Leg and foot fans should also check out LESBIAN LAWYERS MUST DIE!
Price: 15.00
Run Time: 9:04 minutes
File Size: 86 MB Format: .WMV
Category: Necro
Updated: June 11 2010 6:48 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is not to my particular taste ( im not into feet ) but I still think it is interesting and I would watch it.

[video=youtube]

Minus said:
SYDNEY - A bitter row has broken out between one of Sydney's largest tourist pubs and a family of five who accused chefs of serving human excrement in their gelato after they complained about noise during a football match.

State government food minister Ian Macdonald confirmed on Wednesday that frozen fecal matter had been found in a serving of chocolate gelato offered to placate pub patron Steve Whyte and his wife Jessica, who became "violently ill" after eating it.

"The stench went through my nostrils, I retched and spat it into the napkin," Jessica Whyte told the Daily Telegraph newspaper, recounting what local media are calling "gelati-gate."

The tainted sweet was allegedly served up at the Coogee Bay Hotel, one of Sydney's largest and most popular beachfront hotels, located just a few minutes south of Bondi Beach.

The pub has denied serving excrement to the Whyte's after they complained they were unable to hear a televised football game due to loud music, with both the chef and restaurant manager volunteering for DNA tests to prove their innocence.

Both sides have accused the other of money seeking, with the Whyte's claiming they were offered $5,000 in hush money by pub General Manager Tony Williams, while they in turn were accused of trying to negotiate up to $1 million in damages.

The argument over accusations of "kitchen revenge" has shocked Australians, leading into an expected searing, gelato-friendly summer, capturing national headlines for days.

Macdonald said DNA analysis would now be done to determine if the sample was of human or animal origin as police and food authorities investigate the case.

"Obviously, we are keeping an open mind and do not want to pre-empt this investigation in any manner," he said.

The eastern Sydney hotel is standing by staff and on Tuesday said its own lab tests on the chocolate gelato tub had found no evidence of contamination.

What the hell ?
Thats nasty XD
Why i try as much as i can to be nice to people. JL

Nice thread... I'd like to contribute to it :D

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

some cool music

[video=youtube]

the movie splice
beastiality. incest. rape. mixing animal and human dna to make a clone thing. its all in there... this movie should come with a warning it still makes me ill just thinking of it

purplebutterfly said:
the movie splice
beastiality. incest. rape. mixing animal and human dna to make a clone thing.

That's a killer weekend, is what that is.

Latest posts

Back