The OFFICIAL Weird and Creepy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Waffle, that guy creeps me the hell out. I don't know how he could do something like that?

I feel the same! The entire time I was watching that I felt uneasy.
How can people even casually live in vicinity or buy his books...

Waffle said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Waffle, that guy creeps me the hell out. I don't know how he could do something like that?

I feel the same! The entire time I was watching that I felt uneasy.
How can people even casually live in vicinity or buy his books...

Because he's a person like everyone of us. We're all different. I obviously don't at all agree with his methods, and i'd strongly advise him to either seek help, or isolate himself about 500 km away from any form of civilisation.

Oh WTF! This stupid movie trailer scares the bejesus out of me every, single time it comes on - especially at night.

Sometimes, I hate living alone. Stupid scary movies. I need a hug now. :S

[video=youtube]

^right!? That stuff affects me too much, always has. Yet, somehow I am strangely attracted to it and can't look away, lol.

OP Title of Thread said:
The Official Weird and Creepy honeysuckle Thread
MissGuided said:
... [Bones] ...

coming-to-america-o.gif

FIFY

MissGuided said:
^right!? That stuff affects me too much, always has. Yet, somehow I am strangely attracted to it and can't look away, lol.

Same!! Hahaha.. I so know what you mean.

MissGuided said:

Probably cause you wanna see what happens next, it's human inquisitiveness and probably why most people like gossip. But anyway I like horror movies, but I've seen worse than that one, I kinda kept expecting to see something.

Awwwwwwwwww Shippy! I don't like clowns.... and ^ that totally doesn't help, especially it being on the floor! :(

I wanna know why it's got a balloon as a chin.

Latest posts

Back