The OFFICIAL Weird and Creepy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
358nqex.jpg

Each corpse is Hand Crafted and is very durable in construction. Total attention to detail is seen in certain features such as nostril cavities and fingernails that are imbedded into the decaying skin.

http://www.distefano.com/

I hope that kid to too young to be effected.

Minus said:
Each corpse is Hand Crafted and is very durable in construction. Total attention to detail is seen in certain features such as nostril cavities and fingernails that are imbedded into the decaying skin.

http://www.distefano.com/

I hope that kid to too young to be effected.

I wasnt sure if it was fake or n ot. What are the "corpses" for? :S

A Parasite that becomes a fish's tongue. o_o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymothoa_exigua

(this thread sometimes makes me feel nauseous lol)

Minus said:
Total attention to detail is seen in certain features such as nostril cavities and fingernails that are imbedded into the decaying skin.

It's about time companies started caring about the quality of their corpse construction. Too long have consumers been forced to endure the hazards of shoddy corpsemanship.

Exploding animals

[youtube]b4LJ6bdz5oE[/youtube]

i remember watching a national geographic documentary on the exploding whale

that ant honeysuckle is crazy

rainging frogs and fish can be attributed to a tornado going over a pond or river as a water spout sucking up fish and frogs, then going someplace else and dispersing, and then the frogs and fish fall from the sky

haha man i love pokemon

Pokemon!

have you guys seen cute things exploding i love the jingle

[youtube]fXvU3cE8KO0[/youtube]

WTF!?!?!?! LOL XD priceless

I wonder what evil production worker on the set paid that kid to do that! XD

----Steve

OHH MY GOD!! D:

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Laser-Used-To-Remove-Worm-from-Cedar-Rapids-Mans-Eye-103303809.html

Worm Eats Cedar Rapids Man's Retina

CEDAR RAPIDS – John Matthews loves to hunt turkeys and travel to foreign places like Mexico. During one of those adventures, something crawled inside his body.

“It’s so small, you couldn’t even see it, feel it,” Matthews said.

When two dark spots appeared in his vision and his eyesight became a little hazy, he headed to the doctor.

“It was kind of like looking through a muddy lens,” he said.

Doctors struggled to diagnose what was wrong with John’s left eye. Then, Dr. James Folk at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics found the problem.

“Just by luck, the first picture we looked at, we saw the worm, right in the middle of the retina,” Folk said.

A microscopic worm was swimming around inside John’s eye.

“It actually lives underneath the retina of the eye and crawls around and eats the retina,” Folk said. “The worm goes into the gut, digests in the gut, and actually doesn’t crawl through the blood vessels, but crawls through the tissue all the way to the eyes and the brain.”

There are only about fifteen known cases like this in the world.

Matthews still remembers that day back in January when he got the news. He said, “I was never freaked out by it when they said, ‘You’ve got a worm in your eye.’ I was like, ‘Get it out. What do we do now?’”

Soon after making the diagnosis, Dr. Folk armed himself with a laser and put the worm in the cross-hairs.

John was awake the whole time and said he was thinking, “Hurry up and kill the thing. Good luck shootin’, doc…I saw something wiggling and I asked if the worm was wiggling. The doc said, ‘Yes.’ I said, ‘I can see it.’”

Dr. Folk said, “When you hit it with the laser, it got very upset. As upset as a worm can get, I suppose…The thing was just thrashing around violently. It would be like one of those titan movies or something.”

The worm is dead. It will decompose over time. Now, John must do computer exercises to strengthen his eye. His vision has improved, but may never return to normal.

“His sharp-shooting days are over,” Folk said.

For the rest of his life, John will be on a different kind of hunting expedition to see if any doctor can restore his eyesight.

Dr. DeAnn Fitzgerald has worked with John throughout this entire process and continues to see him about twice a month.

Although this condition is rare, Dr. Folk says, in one day, an adult raccoon can shed 60 million eggs that contain these kinds of worms. Folk says Matthews could have somehow ingested raccoon dander. However, John will probably never know exactly how or when the worm got inside him.

that is sooo messed up

D:

I belong in this thread.

I am weird and creepy honeysuckle.

I noticed the "girls and corpses" magazine someone posted in the first page of this thread.

That is not the first time I saw that magazine

Sincerely,

-K

I love this kind of stuff, and I LOVE the radio show Coast to Coast AM, so if anyone else likes that show please message me and we can talk about it! Anyway, here is some of my favorites.... listen to the first 30 or so EVPs on this list. Pay particular attention to the one titled "I can't breathe!" & the info they give you there and let me know what you think! It is perhaps the scariest thing I have ever heard:

http://ghostpix.com/index-5EVP.htm

I looked, ghost stories don't hit me as much anymore. If there
were a clown zombie ghost, yeah I mean creepy

Stories don't do much for me either anymore, but did you try the EVPS? they are somethin! (I tell myself they are paranormal even though they could easily be a hoax lol)

ya it's pretty cool it reminds me of ghost hunters, man I use to love watching that show

Latest posts

Back