The official what you cooking for dinner tonight™ thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
JustSomeGal said:
salmon for the first time :D :p

Join the salmon army. Rejoice and be pure. Transcend to the state of utter salmon.

Welcome, child, i have been expecting you.

Lol Rosey. For some reason when I read that it was in Morgan Freeman's voice.

JustSomeGal said:
ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:

First time cooking it or first time cooking it and having it? It's awesome, isn't it?!

first time cooking and devouring. man it was sooooo good :cool:

Awesome!! What made you decide to do it? I absolutely love salmon. I haven't met anyone who doesn't. :D

today i made bread. And i usually do not capitalize the begining of sentences. :)

I had a salmon and horse radish fish cake with Mediterranean pasta and a green salad.

They didn't bring my olive oil so I had to get sunflower oil from the local store. Well, you all know what that means.

Well last night now, but I made Taco's for the first time! :D

Okay, I did use a kit, but I cooked/prepared the rest and it was tasty, and best of all no-one died from eating it!!! :p

329764.jpg

Edward W said:

Okay, I did use a kit, but I cooked/prepared the rest and it was tasty, and best of all no-one died from eating it!!! :p

329764.jpg

Next time I visit again, you're gonna make that for me! :p
(kidding)

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

329764.jpg

Next time I visit again, you're gonna make that for me! :p
(kidding)

I made bean burger tacos the other night. Homemade tortillas and all :p

ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:
ladyforsaken said:
JustSomeGal said:

First time cooking it or first time cooking it and having it? It's awesome, isn't it?!

first time cooking and devouring. man it was sooooo good :cool:

Awesome!! What made you decide to do it? I absolutely love salmon. I haven't met anyone who doesn't. :D

I absolutely despise salmon, can't even stand the smell of it cooking let alone eating it. Ugh. Worst food aside from liver...and Haggis.

And get this - I live about a block away from a company that processes fish - their claim to fame is smoked salmon. Every few weeks, they will get the smokers going out back and the air will be filled with the hideous smell of sweet, sickly-smelling, fishy salmon...Blegghhh :(

Thank goodness we're moving soon...

Oh yeah, and dinner tonight: We're having food of some kind.

Latest posts

Back