the pain of rejection (very long)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
Mitternacht said:
...I'm taller, stronger and more attractive than her husband...

While you may be pretty impressed with yourself, her choice has always been him. You knew that from the beginning.

Haha, yeah. Truer words have never been spoken. Though I can't deny being jealous of the guy coming to taking her back, I truly hope he brings her happiness and treats her right. She is such a beautiful woman on the inside and out and gave this lonely loser 2 of the happiest years of his life :)

I don't know if a lot of women have been cheated on here or not. I don't know a whole lot of people well enough to know that. I just hope you won't let some of the replies drive you off. Everything happens for a reason even if we can't understand it at the time. And just because it may not conform to what other people think is right, that doesn't mean it's automagically wrong.

Stephanie said:
I don't know if a lot of women have been cheated on here or not. I don't know a whole lot of people well enough to know that. I just hope you won't let some of the replies drive you off. Everything happens for a reason even if we can't understand it at the time. And just because it may not conform to what other people think is right, that doesn't mean it's automagically wrong.

Amen

I wonder who she'll be banging next. Maybe her new lover will get lucky and she'll send him a picture of her snatch. Forty-something and how many affairs? I'll bet all the men in her life (possibly multitudes of men) had no idea how much this classy beauty values honesty and fidelity. Oops, my mistake, wrong chick. I'll bet her husband(s) had no idea that the blushing bride who vowed to love, honor, and cherish her betrothed was gonna get so loosey-goosey. I hope all you guys out there will never have to learn that your buddy's been ******* the honeysuckle out of your gal behind your back. That would really suck. LG:-(

LGH1288 said:
I wonder who she'll be banging next. Maybe her new lover will get lucky and she'll send him a picture of her snatch. Forty-something and how many affairs? I'll bet all the men in her life (possibly multitudes of men) had no idea how much this classy beauty values honesty and fidelity. Oops, my mistake, wrong chick. I'll bet her husband(s) had no idea that the blushing bride who vowed to love, honor, and cherish her betrothed was gonna get so loosey-goosey. I hope all you guys out there will never have to learn that your buddy's been ******* the honeysuckle out of your gal behind your back. That would really suck. LG:-(

Yes, yes, let the hate flow though you!

Latest posts

Back