The path of lonliness is the best for me. . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I want a life with a wife I'm going to need, my dad offered to get me a counsler and I told him no, but I have changed my mind, I want to change for the better, I want help to fix my anger issues.

Thank you everybody for helping me :) I am truely greatful there are people here that want to talk to me, when nobody else wants to. Thank you all.

yes you should try a counsler

also visit the chat one night

yup the people here are nice...

With some excercise, counsling, forgivness I think I can have a happy alone type of life :)

Knightsofwar210 said:
There's nobody out there that I can't snap. When I snap I get very violent and boligerant and start being physically abusive, I do this all the time to my 14 year old brother, my dad and my mom. I don't want to hurt anybody else and I don't want to get hurt. I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt my wife or kids, this is why I have chosen this path. . .

Knight,
It sounds to me (and I could be wrong) that you have a lot of emotional "stuff" inside you that you need to deal with. When we go through things and don't deal with them because we don't know how to constructively or because it's easier to ignore, they start to build up. Then along comes something else that causes us pain and we push it down on top of all the other crap inside that we haven't dealt with. Eventually there is no more room and the least little thing can cause all that crap to come pouring out of us without us knowing whats really going on. We overreact, say things we shouldn't and then feel guilty for having acted like that.

I don't know your situation and won't pretend I do but, I do see a possibility for you to be happy. You don't have to live life alone. Is there anyone you can talk too? A trained councellor would be a great start. Sometimes we need to learn some life skills on how to deal with what troubles us and also to set ourselves free from the past.
It's like emptying a garbage can. Then the next time something small gets thrown into it, it won't cause us to emotionally overflow and over react.

Have some faith in yourself. You can change your situation. It won't be easy because it might require some "inner work" but, it will be worth it. (((((((((((((((((((((hugs to you))))))))))))))))))))))))

Knightsofwar210 said:
With some excercise, counsling, forgivness I think I can have a happy alone type of life :)

Duh! **hits self on head** sorry, I didn't make it all the way through to read this. You are right about al that! You go, boy! And don't forget, we are here for ya when you need us!

Latest posts

Back