The perfect girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedHitman

Reaction score
I met a girl in school, we connected and fell in love. I would sometimes chase her around school and when I caught her we'd laugh and kiss. I would take her to my house sometimes and she'd talk to my family, they really liked her. But something terrible happened. I woke up. It was all a dream, a ******* dream. I thought I found the girl I have been waiting for but it was all just a cruel trick my mind played on me. It all felt so real. I knew it was too good to be true, how could I be so stupid to think that love could find me? I just wish I was asleep living that dream forever.

most things that become reality start out as a dream.

Your mind must still believe it's possible, or you wouldn't have had the dream in the first place.
Consider yourself lucky.
My mind no longer works that way.
I wish it did.

Maybe in the near future you will find your dream girl and you'll look back at this dream as deja-vu :) Wouldn't be the first time this has happened to people, some people even think dreams signal the future.

Oh man i definitely get you those dreams hurt like hell..I dreamt a few times i was with the girl i liked but when i woke up it was just horrible having to come back to reality..

I know how you feel. Lucid dreams can make reality pretty depressing.

My last lucid dream went like this. I was was at a show in an aquarium. The kind of show where there is a balcony over top of a giant pool. The pool is for dolphin or killer whale shows. That kind of stuff. Anyways, this huge long brontosaurus head comes out of the pool all the way up to the rail of the balcony. (maybe like 50 feet?) For some reason its just the head and neck I see but whatever.

Anyways this thing keeps coming up to the balcony and then going back under the water, just bobbing its head up and down. I'm the only one at the balcony at this time. I kinda just walk away until someone else shows up and they say something (I forget what). Whatever they say convinces me to go back to the head. So I go back to the head and now it looks a little different. The skull is a little flattened out and the eyes are weird and alien looking. I start rubbing under its chin. It reacts kind of like a dog would if you scratch under the chin. And then...

It spits out a naked man covered in slime. (holy ******* shitballz right?) I go to the man and he can barely stand. I help him up and I hear some doods call out, "Guys I found Jesus! He's in here! Someone is with him." So then I freak out and try to carry Jesus out of the door to safety while people start shooting guns at us. ANNNND then I woke up.

My dream was a little out there but yours seemed to be able to keep things at least physically possible. So while its obvious that my dream probably won't be happening anytime soon, I think yours could lead into something.

By the way, there is no such thing as 'The Perfect Girl'.

I'd say you're already ahead of the game because you have an idea in your head of what kind of girl you want.

Me? I got no ******* clue! :p

I met a girl in school, we connected and fell in love. I would sometimes chase her around school and when I caught her we'd laugh and kiss. I would take her to my house sometimes and she'd talk to my family, they really liked her. But something terrible happened. I woke up. It was all a dream, a ******* dream. I thought I found the girl I have been waiting for but it was all just a cruel trick my mind played on me. It all felt so real. I knew it was too good to be true, how could I be so stupid to think that love could find me? I just wish I was asleep living that dream forever.
]

ah man I'm familiar with that dream, it's a pretty pissy feeling when you wake up,

but hey you're never going to find the real perfect girl if you spend all of your time in your room napping, so we gotta get up and get out there in the world, where real girls are, try to meet some and hope for the best,

i mean whats the worst that can happen, accidently hit on a straight girl with short hair,..........

again

*facepalms*

:p

kamya said:
I know how you feel. Lucid dreams can make reality pretty depressing.

My last lucid dream went like this. I was was at a show in an aquarium. The kind of show where there is a balcony over top of a giant pool. The pool is for dolphin or killer whale shows. That kind of stuff. Anyways, this huge long brontosaurus head comes out of the pool all the way up to the rail of the balcony. (maybe like 50 feet?) For some reason its just the head and neck I see but whatever.

Anyways this thing keeps coming up to the balcony and then going back under the water, just bobbing its head up and down. I'm the only one at the balcony at this time. I kinda just walk away until someone else shows up and they say something (I forget what). Whatever they say convinces me to go back to the head. So I go back to the head and now it looks a little different. The skull is a little flattened out and the eyes are weird and alien looking. I start rubbing under its chin. It reacts kind of like a dog would if you scratch under the chin. And then...

It spits out a naked man covered in slime. (holy ******* shitballz right?) I go to the man and he can barely stand. I help him up and I hear some doods call out, "Guys I found Jesus! He's in here! Someone is with him." So then I freak out and try to carry Jesus out of the door to safety while people start shooting guns at us. ANNNND then I woke up.

My dream was a little out there but yours seemed to be able to keep things at least physically possible. So while its obvious that my dream probably won't be happening anytime soon, I think yours could lead into something.

By the way, there is no such thing as 'The Perfect Girl'.
LOL wtf! that is some crazy dream

evanescencefan91 said:
]

ah man I'm familiar with that dream, it's a pretty pissy feeling when you wake up,

but hey you're never going to find the real perfect girl if you spend all of your time in your room napping, so we gotta get up and get out there in the world, where real girls are, try to meet some and hope for the best,

i mean whats the worst that can happen, accidently hit on a straight girl with short hair,..........

again

*facepalms*

That must be tough for you! You need to go to the store and buy a gaydar. :) It will help against falling into that situation.

**** you are even clinging to a dream. With that attitude maybe you should just run from the real women because I don't see you avoiding extremely unhealthy, unrealistic attachment and inevitable hurt.

This thread reminded of a quote.

"My dream girl would probably have a different hair color and be more into sports. But Robyn is better than the girl of my dreams. She is real."
— 500 Days of Summer

evanescencefan91 said:

again

*facepalms*

See I don't get the whole straight girls with short hair thing. I have a strict policy not to get involved with a girl who has the same haircut as me.

I am (un)lucky enough to love a real-life girl right now, who I can't be with for various reasons. I CONSTANTLY have dreams like this. Despite the fact that she's super-hot, they're never sex dreams. Just walking around linking arms with her, kissing, meeting family, etc.
I love sleeping in on Saturday mornings and having those vivid half-awake dreams about her. Kind of escape from reality, but it's the best I can do right now I guess...

Latest posts

Back