The Philosophy Corner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Well I think the meaning of life is different for everyone of us. We all have our own personal reasons for visiting this forum like we all have our own personal spiritual reasons for visiting this plane we live on called life.

I think this is true also. Life is like a blank canvas. It has no meaning, except for what we give it. So what meaning do we give life? I believe it is in our heart and one has to follow that to find thier meaning. It is not easy sometimes.
Bluey said:
For the rest of us that live on for a lot longer then we have moor to learn in this world. maybe not moor just maybe that we have not yet learned what we need to. This can be to feel love or to fined out how to love. This why some ppl are good at something and other ppl not so good at other things.

It could be that you come here not with the intention to self better but you come here with a purpose to help some another spirit here. Again I think just like we visit any place here in this world or even in cyberspace we do the same spiritually as well.

I believe too, that in this life we all have lessons to learn. Sometimes we have to keep repeating those lessons of life until they sink in and we are ready to move on. We are all on different levels of learning. Hopefully, we learn from our experience and move forward.

You know, Bluey, I am not the person I was five years ago. None of are. And 10 years down the road, I know I will not be this person who I am now. I will have changed. Hopefully, for the better. The beauty of that is that we can look past where a person is at in thier life right now; and believe in what they can become. A person may be stuck in a place in thier life, but, they are not fixed in it- unless they choose to be. Then unfortunately for them, they get stuck repeating the same lessons over and over.
I think that is where the helping part comes in :) I think we are all here to help each other. We can pass what we have learned on to someone else who may need to hear it.

Bluey said:
This why its an imposable thing to answer.

I dunnoh, Bluey. I saw some really good answers here :) Sorry for the long reply.

zraskolnikov said:
The meaning of life is simple: Find the people for whom you care, love them to the best of your ability and with the purest and passionate of emotions, and you will have understood what it means to have lived.

Awww, Panda Bear. Is this your meaning of life? Hmmm. Your not looking like such a bad ass after all :) You big ole Pandy bear**naleena scarthes up under Pandas chin*** You wuvable little Bear, you....lol :p

Naleena said:
I think this is true also. Life is like a blank canvas. It has no meaning, except for what we give it. So what meaning do we give life? I believe it is in our heart and one has to follow that to find thier meaning. It is not easy sometimes.

I agree that ye what meaning we give it is what ever we make of it. The meaning has to come from us.

I believe too, that in this life we all have lessons to learn. Sometimes we have to keep repeating those lessons of life until they sink in and we are ready to move on. We are all on different levels of learning. Hopefully, we learn from our experience and move forward.

Again I agree, Some ppl do get stuck. I mean I can learn things pretty fast but other things like grammar it just not there. It like am banging my head against the wall. But give me a mathematical problem and ad be on it faster then cheese on a bonnet lol Well am no math expert but I don't have a problem with math. But its the same in life. Somethings you get and somethings you don't and need help with and other things I would be able to help others with. So I think it is possible that we come here to help our self learn something and to help others why where here as well.

You know, Bluey, I am not the person I was five years ago. None of are. And 10 years down the road, I know I will not be this person who I am now. I will have changed. Hopefully, for the better. The beauty of that is that we can look past where a person is at in thier life right now; and believe in what they can become. A person may be stuck in a place in thier life, but, they are not fixed in it- unless they choose to be. Then unfortunately for them, they get stuck repeating the same lessons over and over.
I think that is where the helping part comes in :) I think we are all here to help each other. We can pass what we have learned on to someone else who may need to hear it.

Well its hard to believe that you could become a better person then you already are :D But ye I think we should always strive to better our self. I think a person gets stuck cos they in there own head put barriers up. Sometimes mental barriers can be imposable to get over. But I think this comes down to you can not help someone in tell that person is ready to be helped. unfortunately some ppl never move on in this world. Maybe they well have to come back and keep repeating the lessen in tell they do? Well I think they would come back to give it another try when they are ready to.

Naleena said:
Bluey said:
This why its an imposable thing to answer.

I dunnoh, Bluey. I saw some really good answers here :) Sorry for the long reply.

lol You know what am going to have to agree with you again :D I think we just maneged to answer the meaning of life :D Get in there lol How good are we. Oh and don't be sorry for the reply. I really enjoyed reading that. This stuff really interests me.

Naleena said:
Awww, Panda Bear. Is this your meaning of life? Hmmm. Your not looking like such a bad ass after all :) You big ole Pandy bear**naleena scarthes up under Pandas chin*** You wuvable little Bear, you....lol :p

Haha could you get behind my ears too?

What is happiness?

Can we define it? Can we measure it?

Is there such thing as "happily ever after" or permanent happiness?

How can we be happy?

and should we live our lives primarily trying to make the ones around us happy or focus on making ourselves happy?

happiness is a state of mind triggered by chemical reactions in your brain.

happily ever after, it could be done, tho everyone has bad days, its just how you get over them and realise how good you have life despite all negitive things you may be able to think of.

how can we be happy? how can we not be happy is more the question. there are so many luxuries in life we all take for granted. life can be a great experience depending on how you approach it. its all about mentality, if you think your life sucks, then it will. if you be thankfull for what you have and also try and get the most out of life you wont be sad and have no regrets.

im sure you would become alot happier if you try and make other people happier aswell, to only focus on yourself then you will become isolated. to have fun with a group of friends is much more rewarding.

Latest posts

Back