The post-anything thread (yeah to increase post count)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I didn't realize that younger women are tinting their hair grey. It's actually a thing.
I see it very often now. I wish I'd thought about it when I was young so now I could color my hair because "I've already been grey"

I really like the different strands of colors. It really adds depth.

iu
I like this one Finished
IMG_0608.JPG

Your shadow is a confirmation that light has travelled nearly 93 million miles unobstructed, only to be deprived of reaching the ground in the final few feet thanks to you.

If you count to 100 backwards 10 times, while rubbing your feet together and signaling the glyph of water with your finger in the air...

...well you got a lot of time to waste. 😆

Guess I can still curl 80 pounds 15 times after 12 years. Not bad. Painful, tho.
Nice! 80 is good. I use to curl 3 sets of 10 at 120 pounds with my back against the wall. I weighed 125 pounds at the time and was really strong. But, now I'm down to 3 sets of 20 at 30 pounds and I don't like doing it any more. Ha! ha!

I like the silence of the dead of night or early mornings. between 3:00 A.M. and 5:00 A.M.
I'm with Hipster Ariel, I want to be where the people aren't.

So, I went to pick up groceries today at Walmart. I noticed the 10lb bag of potatoes went from under $5 to nearly $7 in about two weeks. Usually 1/3 of them have rot inside, are oozing liquid, and stink. Some usually have mold on them too. I can live with that at $5. But, not $7. So, I went to the frozen potatoe section and noticed Tator Tots are still the same $1.82 or so for 2 pounds. So, obviously potatoes didn't just jump up in price. I assume more price gouging. Enough already.

So, I went to pick up groceries today at Walmart. I noticed the 10lb bag of potatoes went from under $5 to nearly $7 in about two weeks. Usually 1/3 of them have rot inside, are oozing liquid, and stink. Some usually have mold on them too. I can live with that at $5. But, not $7. So, I went to the frozen potatoe section and noticed Tator Tots are still the same $1.82 or so for 2 pounds. So, obviously potatoes didn't just jump up in price. I assume more price gouging. Enough already.
Inflation is a mofo'

My cousin and sister came to pick me up for lunch. My cousin looks at me and says, " dont you want to get changed?". My sister laughs and says "oh this is her Chanel and red bottoms." I took it as a compliment.

There was a little bit of rain today. But, people here act like they are driving in a hurricane or something. They panic stop if the light just begins to turn yellow. And they drive super slow. I must have passed 10 people by going into the middle lane and going around them. I sped around several corners to purposely try to loose control. But, I couldn't. The roads aren't even slippery enough to do that. Learn how to drive people!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back