The Private Parts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkness

Reaction score
Yes I'm talking about the Penis and the Vagina. I want to know how these two organs became so powerful in our society. Yes I know you need them to keep the human race going.

My problem with them is. How did they become so powerful to ruin years worth of friendships / relationships in a matter of seconds? I have had a ton of so called friends throughout my life and we experienced a lot of stuff together. Life was great and then all of a sudden a Penis or a Vagina came along and totally destroyed that bond we had together.

I'm that same friend I have always been, but then one of these stupid organs came along and now I'm just a a nobody. I'm sure a lot of you have experienced this throughout your life. I'm sure some of you have done this to friends also.

I know we all need to eventually part ways and find a girlfriend / boyfriend, but I want to keep that relationship we had. Yet so many of my friends just threw that down the drain all because of these parts!

Why is this? and for those of you who have done this to some of your friends... Why did you do it?

Having a best friend is great, but they're easy to get in comparison to an appropriate penis / vagina. One that will provide that extra... thing.. that was lacking for a long time which is now present in abundance. Of course they'll want to take advantage of it while its around.

As to the parting of ways, said penis / vagina often requires a lot of attention to be kept happy. Like a tropical fish which will die if the water is too hot or cold. Which is why you may find there is less time available for you afterwards.

Seems to me that it's all about the human need for validation, the need to be touched, and the need for pleasure.
They're addictions, and the advertising industry has done a phenomenal job of teaching us that we're losers if we don't have someone in our lives.

Why would you dwell on this? It's a simple reality. Having different lifestyles makes it harder for people do be friends. If this bothers you this much, use the internet to connect with other single but happy people; however, this will narrow your pool of possible friends. The other alternative is to stop letting it get to you, and always have multiple friends. As you lose one to a relationship, make another.

Do you date?

mainly these destroy friendships and such, becuase after survial, styaying a live and such, reproduction is thee next main factor

our genes give us such strong impulses to reproduce, becuase that means those genes will carry on

mainly just becuase our biological need to reproduce is usually much stronger, than our want to not make fools of ourselves

if you're more interested you should really check out the red queen by matt riddley

16176.jpg

I agree with what's been previously said, but you also have to consider your part in the friendships, You might want to consider finding a "private part" you want to spend time with. The friendships can and many do weather and continue beyond both parties finding romantic interests, but the dynamics always change. Friends still keep in touch but in the beginning of a new relationship their preference will almost always lean towards the romantic partner in favor of the "buddy" It's just the way it is...

Hi Darkness-
Well. I like my vagina. It's done me a lot of good. :)
But I'm not sure I understand what's happened. Are you saying you've been friends with people, then lost their friendships when you slept together? If that's the case, sex does complicate things a bit. It's just human nature. Don't forget, though, that the most important sex organ is the brain. :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Hi Darkness-
But I'm not sure I understand what's happened. Are you saying you've been friends with people, then lost their friendships when you slept together? If that's the case, sex does complicate things a bit. It's just human nature. Don't forget, though, that the most important sex organ is the brain. :)

Teresa

Nope I'm still a virgin. The problem I have is I have had friendships with men and woman for years, and then all of a sudden they end up dating a guy or a girl and now all of a sudden I don't mean crap anymore. The thing that bothers me though, is most of my guy friends are just dating the girl just to get in there pants. They aren't trying to have a actual relationship. Then most of my girl friends they end up dating a guy and now they don't want nothing to do with me because they don't want to make there boyfriends jealous.

3/4 of my friends have been in multiple relationships and it seems after they have sex, they end up breaking up. Which is why I'm saying what makes the Penis and Vagina so powerful to end up ruining life times worth of friendships.

Darkness said:
SofiasMami said:
Hi Darkness-

Teresa

Nope I'm still a virgin. The problem I have is I have had friendships with men and woman for years, and then all of a sudden they end up dating a guy or a girl and now all of a sudden I don't mean crap anymore. The thing that bothers me though, is most of my guy friends are just dating the girl just to get in there pants. They aren't trying to have a actual relationship. Then most of my girl friends they end up dating a guy and now they don't want nothing to do with me because they don't want to make there boyfriends jealous.

3/4 of my friends have been in multiple relationships and it seems after they have sex, they end up breaking up. Which is why I'm saying what makes the Penis and Vagina so powerful to end up ruining life times worth of friendships.

i'd put it differently, but i agree. the minute your friend gets into a relationship you are pretty much sidelined.
i have lost a few people this way. and while i completely understand... it's still painful as all hell. meh.

Darkness said:
Yes I'm talking about the Penis and the Vagina. I want to know how these two organs became so powerful in our society. Yes I know you need them to keep the human race going.

My problem with them is. How did they become so powerful to ruin years worth of friendships / relationships in a matter of seconds? I have had a ton of so called friends throughout my life and we experienced a lot of stuff together. Life was great and then all of a sudden a Penis or a Vagina came along and totally destroyed that bond we had together.

I'm that same friend I have always been, but then one of these stupid organs came along and now I'm just a a nobody. I'm sure a lot of you have experienced this throughout your life. I'm sure some of you have done this to friends also.

I know we all need to eventually part ways and find a girlfriend / boyfriend, but I want to keep that relationship we had. Yet so many of my friends just threw that down the drain all because of these parts!

Why is this? and for those of you who have done this to some of your friends... Why did you do it?

Because (especially in the West, but also beyond) we live in a materialistic and hedonistic society that rejects God and a higher purpose of life.

I love my vajayjay ... love it so much.... more than you can ever know..... and I have a great fondness for the Penis.... the penis is a work of art. a great work of art!
And when the two meet... it is instantly a match made in heaven....~~~ la la ladeda!

A new life said:
Seems to me that it's all about the human need for validation, the need to be touched, and the need for pleasure.
They're addictions, and the advertising industry has done a phenomenal job of teaching us that we're losers if we don't have someone in our lives.

Excellent point new life.

We all have a natural desire for physical affection and emotional fulfillment. I certainly know it plays a strong part in my life (specifically, making me unhappy! -.- )

However, I think modern Western society has started twisting sex into something pretty screwed up really.

I mean, how many products do you see advertised now using blatant sexual hooks when they're completely inappropriate? When you look, almost everything seems to bombard that kind of sexual misinformation at you, which I find quite messed up.

I went past a storage unit being advertised the other day by a huge picture of two women with their breasts tumbling out of their bikinis. I just thought "What the hell does that have to do with renting storage space? Hooray for dumbing down."

In addition to that, modern dramas and soaps always portray people who don't screw all the time as losers, and "player" characters as popular/cool/funny. It's lazy stereotyping intended to appeal to the mindless masses who see sex with anything that moves as the epitome of their life's achievement.

Unfortunately, it's so **** prevalent now that it's capable of making even the most sensible person feel rather impressioned upon. I only noticed recently that I regarded myself as less of a "man" because I wasn't sleeping around all the time like some others - then I realised how stupid that utterly media-indoctrinated assumption is.

Darkness said:

I think it's the emotional entanglement that comes with sex. The world seems to be full of people at present who love to play down emotions in sexual relationships (all this "friends with benefits" stuff).

The fact is, I don't think many people can utterly seperate the two, unless they're truly cold or manipulative. People just like to pretend they can, then when they confront those feelings their relationship goes sour.

Perfect example: Girl A and Guy B, both people I know, started casually sleeping together recently without any kind of real relationship. For a few weeks the arrangement apparently continued.

Then, at a party, Girl A was informed that Guy B wouldn't be meeting up with her for some reason. She shrugged and tried to look as if this didn't bother her at all, like it was all blase, but I could see the pain in her eyes at that moment. Sort of a look of insecurity flickered in her expression too.

I was quite surprised at how I could read her reaction like that, I guess I've spent a lot of time observing people. When I next saw him around with her mentioned in passing, he looked a little upset/dubious too.

Clearly, whatever was between them wasn't as simple as they both liked to portray it as to themselves.

I know I could never seperate sex and emotion, which is why I'm waiting for a decent relationship before I do those acts. To me, emotion is the zeitgeist of passion, sex is a purely passionate act, and so trying to have sex without some kind of emotional charge would be pointless.

Other people may feel differently, but that's how I feel. (Also a virgin, just to point out for the sake of discussion).

Socially anxious said:
Because (especially in the West, but also beyond) we live in a materialistic and hedonistic society that rejects God and a higher purpose of life.

Another true point. Sex has been cheapened for many into a disposable physical act.

Not that I'm saying it's wrong to get pleasure from sex, of course not. I try not to judge those who do, either. But I think society has persistently encouraged dumbing down of sex into a purely simple form of recreation because it's "cool", rather than see it as a significant bonding between two people.

Nolife Princess said:
I love my vajayjay ... love it so much.... more than you can ever know..... and I have a great fondness for the Penis.... the penis is a work of art. a great work of art!
And when the two meet... it is instantly a match made in heaven....~~~ la la ladeda!

Well, I guess it's nice to hear a girl speak of appreciation for the male form :shy:

As a guy, I have to say I really don't understand why ladyfolk like our intimate parts. It's a really bizarre concept to me, just beyond my understanding.

Then again, I don't know why the thought of holding a girl in a lovely hug and kissing her while playing with her hair makes me blush. Naturally hardwired stuff I guess... :p

Darkness said:

I think you are incredibly level headed. I guess I was screwed up as a teenager/ young adult, cos I could only think about sex, not that I got anywhere near having any!! Not that this messed up any friendships, cos my friendships were not very strong anyway.

Until I had sorted the sex thing out, i was really uncertain about myself. I don't think I am untypical of your average male either.

And yes, Solitary Man, I agree with everything you say aswell.

Unfortunately, biology is an incredible driving force.

It's kind of interesting to me as I've read through some of these posts how quickly people will point out how western society, rejection of God, materialism, etc. are contributing to our moral decay, particularly in regards to sex.

Huh?

This isn't just a modern phenomena, it's not confined to western society, faith in whatever deity you believe in doesn't immediately erase lustful thoughts, and just because some people have wealth their possessions aren't going to make them more susceptible to the power of the pussy/penis.

GET OFF YOUR BANDWAGON PEOPLE.

It ALWAYS comes down to choice- your social status, your religion, where you live in the world, or your gender doesn't give you immunity from the biological drive we all have.

I do admire those who have a higher moral standard and are able to save themselves for their someone special. If your friends/other relationships seem to think getting laid is more important than maintaining your relationship that's their choice. Maybe your bond wasn't as deep as you thought. The one true thing I've learned in my time on the planet is that change is constant- you can't fight it.

It's too bad that something as fulfilling, relaxing, enjoyable, and sustaining as sex (or making love, whatever your definition) can get so dam complicated. It's too bad that it's used (or withheld) as punishment by some. It's too bad that some are unable to enjoy it due to some sort of trauma, abuse, or physical cause.

It's a part of who we are- might as well get used to it. Personally, I've had a lot of fun with " my stupid organ" and hope to have a lot more in the future.

And that's the problem with close minded people- forming opinions based on little to no information. It's OK, I'm pretty sure I'll recover from the intended slight.

Have a great day:)

I think I agree with Lonely in BC; people in general tend to have a sex drive but we've been conditioned not to have one, or hide it away. So we feel guilty. Maybe we're actually going back to our roots as a species here.
As I see it, the act of having sex with the one you truly love isn't cheapened because you're able to have sex without love, and it will still be very bonding.

What I'm a bit afraid of though is all that fake stimuli, like the commercials and the more shady parts of the Internet. In worst case scenario, they'll mean the end of humanity, but I have the same thoughts when it comes to other entertainment as well. As long as you do it with someone else, then it's all good. My new motto! :)

Also, you don't have to be a "player" to "screw around", but maybe that's something media says...

I lost touch with close friendship due to other crcumstances that dIdn't have to
Do with sex.
Ive lost GFs or people i love very much
Due to other factors that dosnt have anything to with sex or the relationship
Was bad. My first GFs family simply
Moved. My HSGF Andrea died.
JENNI died 4 years ago..
The life on lifes term factor.

Ive lost friends and lovers cuase
it got toxic....twice in a life time
With different friends and lovers.
The People who you love and trust
The most will hurt you and don't
give a fresia factor.

Ok....i know every inch of her body.
Ive licked her all over. She tastes sweet
To me. She loves me plessing her like
That sometimes...not all the time.
I do it different ways...
Actually her cream is colourless and oderless.

She loves returning the faVor.
I kiss and make out with her before, duting, and after.

Some people might view this as dirty..
But like....its my cream.
Its clean becuase babies are made from me.
Im only tasting what my body made.
IM NOT ASHAMED OF MYSELF OR HATE MYSELF.

WE DO IT IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS ALL THE TIME.

CHANGES ARE GOOD.

I love my fiance...all of her.
On a bad hair day.
On a good hair day.
Ivr washed her dirty lundry,
Un clogg the toilet.

Ive seen her when she was one mean
Hateful ***** from hell.
Ive seen her when shes the most loving person
Any man can hope for.
Sometimes shes my best friend.
Other times shes the most hateful enemy i wish