The reality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lingo

Reaction score
It's actually a joke that I read somewhere but it is so much closer to reality. So, I thought I will just post it here for anyone who wants to read. :)

The "car way" of telling how far the relationship is:

-- Trying to impress the woman: unlocks and opens the door, waits for her to get inside, closes her door behind her

-- Dating: the guy unlocks her door and then goes around to his side to get in

-- Engaged: The man opens his door leans over and unlocks her door and opens it.

-- Married: The man gets in to the driver's seat, unlocks the doors, and says "Aren't you getting in?"

After the honey moon : Woman in the driver seat, scream to man..."get the fresia out".
After make up sex: Man on the hood screaming " I make love to you honey, I had sex with her", as woman have the pedel to metal.
After divorce: Woman on top of man in the back seat of the car having break up sex.
After break up sex: Man opens door to put the babyseat back in and wink at woman.
After dropping off the baby at babysitter: Woman say to man..." nevermind the door and babyseat honey, just do me on the hood"

Latest posts

Back